well first of all u dont need to press on stop walking after every step when u are out of town...but ok if this works...well to your actual problem: I need to ask u what version of agbot u are using then weŽll see.
well first of all u dont need to press on stop walking after every step when u are out of town...but ok if this works...well to your actual problem: I need to ask u what version of agbot u are using then weŽll see.
i used this script at 2.3.1, just downloaded(as far as i know) the newst 2.3.4 AgBot, gona trie if it works, i didn't test it on that version yet
[Guide] Animation Porting 03/30/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies Tools needed:
*ModIt: http://www.file-upload.net/download-2214279/ModIt. 7z.html
*ChangeAnimations.py: http://code.google.com/p/pym2/source/browse/trunk/ examples/ChangeAnimations.py
*PyM2: http://code.google.com/p/pym2/source/browse/trunk/
*A Python Interpreter
*Notepad++ or any other texteditor
Step 1: Find the correct Bones
Open ModIt, navigate to the correct model, then click View->Show model control, enable Bones, disable Render.
Porting Code Help 04/03/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies Hey,
I have been trying to port some code into any language, and not having any luck at all. A user on here (Atheuz) gave me some old source to an old bot he used to use, but my knowledge is not far enough to fill in the blanks. I tried porting in C++, but had too much trouble.
I was wondering if anyone could try this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Basically it's a bot for Phoenix Dynasty Online, that simply right clicks monsters. The memory addresses will have to be adjusted...
Porting from the North Dock to Roc Mountain. I TYPED THE CORRECT CODE! 03/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Hey guys,
This is the code i pasted in the script.
ItŽs only the "portpart":
"-2625","379","1"
"cmd","",""
"Inject","745A","6802000 0"
"Inject","7495","6802000 00216000000"
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal 11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP