Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best build for powerleveling

Discussion on What is the best build for powerleveling within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best build for powerleveling

What do you think is the best guild for powerlevel ?
To powerlevel on the Ongs,High level monsters

Write here the build you think is the best for this.

And I have more question, I have nuker level 80 Fully farmed level 73 and Is damge on the ongs with Lion shut is like 6-7K With Fire.
My nuker use sword level 80+3 ,So how can I make my damge to up in 2-3K more ?
And is it possible to edit stats ? I mean the STR and the INT.
Old 08/19/2008, 21:44   #2

obviously the best build would be a wizard as it kills in the masses and its **** fast and powerful.

full int too, you don't need any defence when attacking low lvl mobs. you want to go for all out damage increases so if you went int, go spear. you don't need the added defence of a shield.

and no you cant edit stat points.
Old 08/19/2008, 21:45   #3

IMHO, I believe that Full INT Nuker is best build for pretty much overall at everything in game because you have far ranged attacks, which means quiker targeting and kills, wizards unfortunately suffer from pot delays. Full INT will you do a substantial amount more damage than any other build (short of wizard) I would tell you to go with agBot + Full INT nuker for plvler, that would be ultimate exp/sp farmage and not to mention if you get yourself a ticket, you are looking at about 400-800 sp easy per hour depending on pt lvl and nuker lvl and what you are plvling on.

Also, I am building my guy to be 90 Fire, 90 Lightning, and 90 Cold. When 100 cap comes, those masterys will all be 100, including the new nuke skills. I am not going to add any sp to heuksal because if I am going to be a full nuker, I should stay true to dealing crazy damage and get great defense from cold. Best imho.

BTW, I am plvling on Aege server so if anyone needs a plvler, pm me in game or on here. IGN is StrInt or nFusion.
Old 08/19/2008, 23:14   #4

OKay thanks , so What I have to do for make my damge be more in 2-3k ?
If I will buy sword +5 its will do more 2-3k damge?
And where I can farm my nuker ? he is level 80 skill mastery 73 I can do the skill gap 9 and start farming but where is the best place and how much time will take me to do like 50k sp ?
Old 08/20/2008, 10:39   #5

The best build for power level is wizard... duh? if you had to ask your pretty stupid
Old 08/20/2008, 15:37   #6

wizard but int in high lvls. for the euro pot delay..
Old 08/20/2008, 15:42   #7

nuker with light and force is a good taxer also.
Old 08/20/2008, 19:14   #8

Any high lvl build can pwrlvl really nice, but at ongsyou need one capable of ks others including wizards and chineese bow, this one is full int bard above lv80, so they can kill 1 hit ongs pt. You ask why? it's cuz they have the fastest nukes ever
Old 08/20/2008, 19:22   #9

well lvl 90 wizz dont need pots at all @ ongs, can kill pt ongs with normal attack,

i am lvling my noobs @ ongs with wizz 88 with 85+5 staff, he only need to go to town when staff broke which is about every 14 hours or so,

so, for onlg plvling Wizz is cheaper then any other build as lvl 90 nuker will use pots like hell and cost about 1.5 mil every 4-5 hours.
Old 08/20/2008, 20:52   #10

is it true what jigar told ? how much nukers pay if they bot 24 hours in the ongs on potions ?
and jigar what the server are you playing?
Old 08/20/2008, 21:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigar View Post
well lvl 90 wizz dont need pots at all @ ongs, can kill pt ongs with normal attack,

i am lvling my noobs @ ongs with wizz 88 with 85+5 staff, he only need to go to town when staff broke which is about every 14 hours or so,

so, for onlg plvling Wizz is cheaper then any other build as lvl 90 nuker will use pots like hell and cost about 1.5 mil every 4-5 hours.
interesting.. but the main question is powerlevel.. ongs is more a pwfarm spot..

lol wizz killing pt ongs with normal attacks.. i cant imagine that ppl getting mad cuz are getting ksed by a char attacking with normal cast hahaha
Old 08/20/2008, 21:10   #12

wizz all the way 4 plvl
Old 08/20/2008, 21:12   #13

jigar is corect. for chinese chars u have to repot every 4-5 hours

i plvl my chars with my lvl 84 xbow and i go to town every 7 hours to buy bolt ^^ and every 14 hour to buy MP

total cost every 14 hour >> 250 k for MP

so its cheap :X
Old 08/20/2008, 21:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
IMHO, I believe that Full INT Nuker is best build for pretty much overall at everything in game because you have far ranged attacks, which means quiker targeting and kills, wizards unfortunately suffer from pot delays. Full INT will you do a substantial amount more damage than any other build (short of wizard) I would tell you to go with agBot + Full INT nuker for plvler, that would be ultimate exp/sp farmage and not to mention if you get yourself a ticket, you are looking at about 400-800 sp easy per hour depending on pt lvl and nuker lvl and what you are plvling on.

Also, I am building my guy to be 90 Fire, 90 Lightning, and 90 Cold. When 100 cap comes, those masterys will all be 100, including the new nuke skills. I am not going to add any sp to heuksal because if I am going to be a full nuker, I should stay true to dealing crazy damage and get great defense from cold. Best imho.

BTW, I am plvling on Aege server so if anyone needs a plvler, pm me in game or on here. IGN is StrInt or nFusion.

"i would recommend everything that this guy had said. well done"
i'm not saying that caz im a 75 light, fire, cold nuker. but these guys, nukers rock so hard~~~~~yEaHhHhHhHHh
Old 08/21/2008, 01:37   #15

- As i said before, if we talk about ongs, it is everything about ks. If you are a wiz lv85+ and use normal attacks ppl can ks you really easy, and Bards full int can cast fastest nukes ever (i repeat it again) none can ks one Bard lv90 (at ongs)... btw i go town every 18hrs i use 2 staff and i have one pig who carries most of my mp pot, i am not bard but i am building it =)