Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kd Bot- Ph Connector Error..

Discussion on Kd Bot- Ph Connector Error.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kd Bot- Ph Connector Error..

i`m Using windows 7 ...
when i try to open phconnector i got this error

i have installed net framework 4... and redistribute patch...any idea?

anyone can help me ?

anyone can help me ?
Old 11/28/2011, 15:54   #2

elite*gold: 3
Install Microsoft C++ 2010

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help on p server connector error
07/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok ive got almost it all working but wen i click the p server connector i get this error http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/964/95483929.pn g im using an older client and older server files that work for my freind but for me i get this weird error anyone know what to do ? thnx in advance
[HELP]P-Connector...
07/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
For p-conector i must download Action6 game client? ??
nu connector WTH
02/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
It just happened a few hours ago: i opened my agbot map and my nu connector was gone coulndt get it back it wasnt deleted/removed and i coulnd't download it again, nothing worked to get it back. I searched but couldn't find anything about this, my virusscanner dont block it so can't be that i think... plz help i want to bot again:confused: edit: srry for my bad english
RED CONNECTOR ??????
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ok i get on the agbot and i read about something called REDCONNECTOR i follow the directions on how to find out more but i STILL DONT GET IT....... wat is REDCONNECTOR ?????? can some one explain :confused:
Connector [ENG]
12/21/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Lineage II Connector Lineage II Freeshard-Connector by Dorian What is it? This connector basically allows users to connect to multiple servers without having to change the l2.ini each time the user wants to connect to a different server. The Connector displays all the servers l2.ini's (you can rename them to whatever you want) and the user just selects the desired server and clicks on "Connect to Server". What does it look like? http://img141.exs.cx/img141/6954/connecterimage6h l.png...