Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RED CONNECTOR ??????

Discussion on RED CONNECTOR ?????? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RED CONNECTOR ??????

ok i get on the agbot and i read about something called REDCONNECTOR i follow the directions on how to find out more but i STILL DONT GET IT....... wat is REDCONNECTOR ?????? can some one explain
Old 08/21/2008, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
it is a clientless version of agbot visit redconnector thread in hacks/bots section
Old 08/21/2008, 17:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Or find out more @ for more details.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]P-Connector...
07/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
For p-conector i must download Action6 game client? ??
nu connector WTH
02/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
It just happened a few hours ago: i opened my agbot map and my nu connector was gone coulndt get it back it wasnt deleted/removed and i coulnd't download it again, nothing worked to get it back. I searched but couldn't find anything about this, my virusscanner dont block it so can't be that i think... plz help i want to bot again:confused: edit: srry for my bad english
CO Re-Connector v2
07/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 72 Replies
Allrighty - New reconnector Bigger, Better, Whatever :rolleyes: Instructions: A. Run it - click the 'C' link to configure B. Get Hide-It! (or whatever tool you can find to hide windows) C. Hide all cotobo windows (just the macro windows) D. Minimize everyhing and run the application.
CO Re-Connector
07/18/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 75 Replies
PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW THREAD OF RECONNECTOR V2 (CO Re-Connector v2) /* Hya all, Its only a first version - coded in c# 2005 (so you need .net framework 2.0 from Micro$oft) and there should be some bugs! As the title states - it simply reconnects d/ced clients (not maint - just d/c)
Connector [ENG]
12/21/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Lineage II Connector Lineage II Freeshard-Connector by Dorian What is it? This connector basically allows users to connect to multiple servers without having to change the l2.ini each time the user wants to connect to a different server. The Connector displays all the servers l2.ini's (you can rename them to whatever you want) and the user just selects the desired server and clicks on "Connect to Server". What does it look like? http://img141.exs.cx/img141/6954/connecterimage6h l.png...