Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem updating sro client

Discussion on problem updating sro client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy problem updating sro client

every time sro client is update, i had to uninstall and reinstall back sro because when i try to update the without uninstalling and reinstalling when it start to update for around 2%-25% a problem keep occuring (patching is not complete, please try again)..
can someone help me because i didnt want to uninstall and reinstall so many times just to updating my client..

thanx...
Old 07/15/2008, 14:09   #2

me too i got the same error during my first & second tries
just try again and again until you have it patched.
Old 07/15/2008, 18:14   #3

if you are using agbot or the media patcher application it happens for some people because SRO thinks ur media.pk2 or whatever pk2 file is modded then it is corrupted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Updating client fails
11/11/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
NVM it's updating
sunworld client not updating
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i have downloaded the the client but its not updating its matter thats im using windows 7? i did "run as administrator"
[Workshop] Updating code to work post client V.5018
04/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 124 Replies
tomato
Error when Updating Client
01/23/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies
I searched the forms and only found one unanswered question? Is anybody getting an error when trying to update the client? How do I get passed this error? I can't really translate it as my Chinese isn't that great and my girl aint online right now to translate for me. Can I get some help?
All who have problems updating iSRO client enter here
01/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
If you have just downloaded the iSRO client and it isn't updating here is the cause:When you have tryed to make a sro server with emu you forgot to delete the "127.0.0.1 host.joymax.com" and for that reason the client isnt connecting to the server. You only have to delete that part from the file and everything is solved. Hit the thx button if this helped you :D