Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updating client fails

Discussion on Updating client fails within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Cool Updating client fails

NVM it's updating
Old 11/10/2009, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
+Report at 1:20AM GMT -8 for spam, question answered
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2009, 20:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sunworld client not updating
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i have downloaded the the client but its not updating its matter thats im using windows 7? i did "run as administrator"
Error when Updating Client
01/23/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies
I searched the forms and only found one unanswered question? Is anybody getting an error when trying to update the client? How do I get passed this error? I can't really translate it as my Chinese isn't that great and my girl aint online right now to translate for me. Can I get some help?
All who have problems updating iSRO client enter here
01/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
If you have just downloaded the iSRO client and it isn't updating here is the cause:When you have tryed to make a sro server with emu you forgot to delete the "127.0.0.1 host.joymax.com" and for that reason the client isnt connecting to the server. You only have to delete that part from the file and everything is solved. Hit the thx button if this helped you :D
problem updating sro client
07/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
every time sro client is update, i had to uninstall and reinstall back sro because when i try to update the without uninstalling and reinstalling when it start to update for around 2%-25% a problem keep occuring (patching is not complete, please try again)..:( can someone help me because i didnt want to uninstall and reinstall so many times just to updating my client.. thanx...