I am using AgBot v1.7.3 and whenever I try to use the walkscript in Constinople, my character keeps getting stuck at Grocery Trader Bajel since the shop is not being closed, I believe. Also, I wanted the bot to buy return scrolls for me from Bajel, but that did not work either.
I have not had any other problems with other NPCs in Constinople, so is this just a bug or is there something wrong with my script? (I am using the scriptmaker made by iBotForFun.)
If you want to take a look at my script, tell me how I can upload it here or just copy and paste it here, since I cannot open the file. I can only view the script when I run the bot in-game.
I am using AgBot v1.7.3 and whenever I try to use the walkscript in Constinople, my character keeps getting stuck at Grocery Trader Bajel since the shop is not being closed, I believe. Also, I wanted the bot to buy return scrolls for me from Bajel, but that did not work either.
I have not had any other problems with other NPCs in Constinople, so is this just a bug or is there something wrong with my script? (I am using the scriptmaker made by iBotForFun.)
If you want to take a look at my script, tell me how I can upload it here or just copy and paste it here, since I cannot open the file. I can only view the script when I run the bot in-game.
Please help!
I had the same problem, John suggested using an older version of the bot, like 5x not 5x8, let us know if it works out for you, as I am at work so I cannot test right now : /
I was using newest version and that is bad with scripts : / then used 5x8 and I had the same problem you are talking about, at grocery trader it would get stuck on wall or tree, but would buy pots and repair, but at grocery it did that. Let us know if it works
I am using AgBot v1.7.3 and whenever I try to use the walkscript in Constinople, my character keeps getting stuck at Grocery Trader Bajel since the shop is not being closed, I believe. Also, I wanted the bot to buy return scrolls for me from Bajel, but that did not work either.
I have not had any other problems with other NPCs in Constinople, so is this just a bug or is there something wrong with my script? (I am using the scriptmaker made by iBotForFun.)
If you want to take a look at my script, tell me how I can upload it here or just copy and paste it here, since I cannot open the file. I can only view the script when I run the bot in-game.
Please help!
I had that same problem, but i just used a return scroll and it worked fine after. Also, I use the script maker by AgDev... I dunno if it's the same one as yours, but you have to make the bot go to all the NPCs for the script to work properly, and you have to name your script default.lst and replace the existing one. Hope that helps.
I had that same problem, but i just used a return scroll and it worked fine after. Also, I use the script maker by AgDev... I dunno if it's the same one as yours, but you have to make the bot go to all the NPCs for the script to work properly, and you have to name your script default.lst and replace the existing one. Hope that helps.
So even if you don't need anything from all NPC's he still has to go to all of them in order to work? I will give it a try when I get home I will have to remake script and try it again :]
And if you don't mind me asking, which version of agBot do you use that works with no problems with the agdev scripts?
AGBots new versions are buggy so dont use them only the recommended ones.
And if u forgot to do ''close store'' or ''stop walking'' in your script it might happen.
So even if you don't need anything from all NPC's he still has to go to all of them in order to work? I will give it a try when I get home I will have to remake script and try it again :]
And if you don't mind me asking, which version of agBot do you use that works with no problems with the agdev scripts?
I use the latest version of AgBot and it works just fine (The July 7th version). And yes you have to make the bot go to every NPC for it to work, even if you don't need anything from the NPC. It will just open the NPC window and close it and move to the next one.
(Don't forget to click the THANK button if it helped)
where do i have to put default.ist (that one lol) and from where can i load it?
-- pic of bot i am using
i downloadet it from this forum .. from tht guide thread ...
I have AGdev v1.4 and i created the default.*** with it ... now ... from this stem on i am lost .... what to do with it? Where is uption to load it in bot?
where do i have to put default.ist (that one lol) and from where can i load it?
-- pic of bot i am using
i downloadet it from this forum .. from tht guide thread ...
I have AGdev v1.4 and i created the default.*** with it ... now ... from this stem on i am lost .... what to do with it? Where is uption to load it in bot?
You put the default.lst file into your AgBot folder config > config1 (or you can creat another config2 or something IF YOU WANT) > script > default.lst (you replace the old default.lst with the new one).
Then in your bot screen Click File > Load config > config1 (or your own config file) and then just turn on the walkscript inside town
agbot gets stuck! 11/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies im not sure why but agbot gets stuck in the walkscript
i use agdev and in hotan it gets stuck at the stable
i used more then one script from agdev
it mostly does work though! heres the script i use. tell me if u see any errors or why i keep getting stuck.
DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DELAYS???
"//","..............^^............ .................^^..............","//&q uot;
"//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//"
"//","........ The agbot-Scripts...
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal 11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP
stuck skill AgBot and need skrpt help (: 08/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies About stuck skill. I set my nuker to attack only with lightning nukes, sometimes my bot run by mob, cast imbule, but no nuke, and it continiue casting imbule till i run out of pots.. it heppens every 20min, so i need to check it time to time that bot dont stand like a idiot by mob ...
And about skript. I never used skript before, so i have no idea what skript to downoad and how to use it, please tell me link what skript i can use with agBot(2,3,4) and explain it to me.
THANK YOU, for...