Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Build - Chinese bower INT [ What you think ]

Discussion on Build - Chinese bower INT [ What you think ] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Build - Chinese bower INT [ What you think ]

Some years ago that build was really famous because the bowers with int got awesome hits, but now what you think about make one ? Will be nice ? With what masterys ?

Thanks!
Old 10/14/2011, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
You knew that bow is very important to make criticals? and the critical you need to have str because they phy damage so you make higher damage but the crits are low. maybe with lightning will increase your mag and ice for more defense
Old 10/15/2011, 10:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun576 View Post
You knew that bow is very important to make criticals? and the critical you need to have str because they phy damage so you make higher damage but the crits are low. maybe with lightning will increase your mag and ice for more defense
I agree, full int is more like a pve build, & it's not even there coz you will die alot.. bow full STR <3
Old 10/17/2011, 09:57   #4

a full INT bower with 120 cap and D12 sucks so hard ...
but a 70:70 bower (INT hybrid) would be the only INT based build on a bower, which is it woth to make now.
otherwise make s/s nuker this build is so **** overpwnd in 120 cap -.-'
Old 10/18/2011, 16:19   #5

elite*gold: 31
Full INT bower skilling is not very good it sucks

Int= mag attack

STR= Phy attack

and bow is phy
Old 10/18/2011, 19:16   #6

Thanks
Danke