Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuker s/s or Glavier ?

Discussion on Nuker s/s or Glavier ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nuker s/s or Glavier ?

Can anyone tell me which is better nuker s/s or glavier ?and why ?
Old 07/04/2008, 23:40   #2

first i'm glavier..... both r good
storng charc stands only good set and good weapon
if the snow shield stayed further more ,i whould be nucker
if u choose nucker try not to be pure int
Old 07/05/2008, 00:46   #3

I vote for a nuker i have too and i love it
Old 07/05/2008, 00:53   #4

Depends, if you are new and starting out I suggest a glaive, you will not die as much.
Nuker will deal much more damage, thats why you risk dying a lot more, but unlike midomax says if you are going to make a nuker, go pure int, you will have high attack and once farmed you will be a very strong character. But everybody's opinion is different.
Old 07/05/2008, 03:29   #5

better in what? pvp or pve?
a glavie lvls slow a nuker fast...
in pvp i prefer glavie i love it put a pure int s/s with snow is good 2
for making taxi a nuker is better...
glavie wont die much thats right... i just love glavie and i would make a glavie of course
Old 07/27/2008, 00:10   #6

Whatever you take, I recommend... if you're pure INT, go for Ice + Lightning and armor (heavy armor) at least.
If you're STR, go for Fire and Lightning and garment.
Many ppl might stone me for saying that int should go for ice. My opinion is, that STR and INT are more or less equally balanced with proper armor. If you go for STR, your magical defence is low, thus ya wanna increase it, Fire got increase against it. And ice got it against physical damage.
If you're playing for PVP that is.
If you're playin for killin beasts, go for armor and Ice either way. Increase of physical defence, and slowing down creatures. You would be surprised how many times it works. Why heavy armor? Cus majority of creatures on SRO are physical type, not magical :P

(my advice is, go for Glaive. And Its spelled GLAIVE, everybody :P)
Old 07/29/2008, 02:10   #7

Go for the nuker. U wont live on the save side of life but u will have fun fighting against other ppl. Every fight is a real mission and if u can handle ur nuker well u can really say that u know what ur doin . Its much harder to play a nuker than a glaiver but finally its worth it.
Dont forget that ur equip is most important. Without good equip every char is gimped

[] Skre1th
Old 07/29/2008, 11:03   #8

go for pure int (sword+shield)!! the best of the best..with out SOS,SOM and SOSUN you can get owning in pvp..
HEre my exp:
SS pure int vs STR pure Glavie = guess what... xD Pure Int rullez
SS Pure Int vs STR Pure Bow = Pure int gains
SS Pure Int vs Pure STR Blade = DEpend of player... but Blader most win the duels
Old 07/29/2008, 11:52   #9

all degree choice a new build owner chek 8D glavy strong--9D Bicheon strong--10D pacheon strong.
Pure int or pure str is not good, you need make a good ratio...
Pure str no mag def
Pure int no phy def sure high dommage but snow finish pvp finish too
im int on eldorado i put only 10 pt str on my char and i pvp str 90 with out chest.
For me best build for pvp or job are blader str. (but dont forget put 10-15 pt int)
Old 07/30/2008, 11:42   #10

a nuker whitout good skilz is nothing so u nned to be farmed all the time to be a good player and also to have good clothes because if u dont have u can even die whn u grind at mobs your lvl so better go glavier