Because you don't have ***** to read something what actually makes sense.
You need to grow up in order to be able for such activity. For now, you're just a crying kid.
Dude but everybody already know that it will be pay2use. You haven't discovered anything, you can end your little performance here. You got popular cause of my bot but you won't have any benefits from it. I will. Another idiot has been pwned.
You weren't first and you aren't last.
Shut the **** off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_
Problem? Its not our problem that you're poor.
You and nestles(rekuel) are two fuckinf noobs. Go and spend money on bots, oh srry you have it already cuz you licked his *** thats why
Whats ur point of this? I dont understand Why da **** you care of my grammar? Dont like it? Dont read it then. Are some kind of english teacher or what ? Hyes plez ghive mea 100k im Turjky pleaz men.
The same way i can say to you. You don't like / hate xbot or xbot's thread so why are you ******* still there?
You are madafaka pro in complaining about nosense.
Congratulations my master (of course, it was just irony).
The same way i can say to you. You don't like / hate xbot or xbot's thread so why are you ******* still there?
You are madafaka pro in complaining about nosense.
Congratulations my master (of course, it was just irony).
So LEAVE THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok. Go cry somewhere else. Do you think i care about all these noobs. I wont gonna leave this thread until i'll tired or my PC gets ****** up. So in the mean time you can go ****. I coming here just for fun, just insulting others so if you have any problems we can organize a meet.
please close thread or give the flamer's some warnings.
Cause it's no sence when 9 out of 10 posts have nothing to do with xbot but insulting members, xbot itself or nestle.
Ok ok. Go cry somewhere else. Do you think i care about all these noobs. I wont gonna leave this thread until i'll tired or my PC gets ****** up. So in the mean time you can go ****. I coming here just for fun, just insulting others so if you have any problems we can organize a meet.
Why should i buy it, when i can get it for free from my friend, in fact sell it
Get the fuck out of here! go bot on rsro an be happy little fucking fat kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kempen
And until he is banned, we can just ignore him.
I said shut the fuck off!! Go fuck with ur dog if you boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337
Would somebody, please, ban this guy?
Ohh this noob came here again. Ok you better keep your mouth shut.
You think do i care al abou this fucking noob, admins or nubs ass lickers. Omg welcome to my life. I dont fucking care all these poor noobs complaining about this shity poland bot. I can only say FUCK OFF. In my life we own these such a noobs, by hands. Ok now im gonna start my show.
Shut the fuck off all you fucking noobs, asslickers,nolifers. Go suck dogs, admins ass holes. Fucking gay ass lickers.Go bot!. This is your life, this is your destiny. BOT!. If admins will ban i dont care im gonna create another account and continue insulting others. Why ? Cuz i dont know you, i didn't ever me you or somethink and im fucking dont care. So to all im saying FUCK OFF.
I'm after 6 beers and I still find him to be reratded. I can't be wrong. He just has bad family memories, probably his father is alkocol addicted... idk. He is still so jealous and stupid....
XBot - click once, bot anywhere! 04/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies Hello Epvp,
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1030/16958193. png
Proudly announce the beta stage of a bot that I've been working on in the past 2 years.
Available for every sro - csro, vsro, tsro, thsro, ksro, isro, swsro and zszc srohigh quality AT Loop Clientless->client client->Clientless A* pathfinding, no scripts More
Vids revealing XBot's AT:
XBot - click once, bot anywhere! 04/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies Hello Epvp,
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1030/16958193. png
Proudly announce the beta stage of a bot that I've been working on in the past 2 years.
Available for every sro - csro, vsro, tsro, thsro, ksro, isro, swsro and zszc srohigh quality AT Loop Clientless->client client->Clientless A* pathfinding, no scripts More
Vids revealing XBot's AT:
[Release] xBOT! v0.1 11/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies this is a bot used for GP/Gold earning while doing something else, you need a winning/losing partner of course.
Features in v0.1 :
- Auto start/ready
- Auto F8
- Auto shot (only available in private version)
- Compatible Gunbound World Champion/GBRev
- Customizable timers
- Saveable settings
- Minimized botting (means you can do w/e you want, while it presses keys)
xBot - Development 07/20/2008 - General Coding - 15 Replies 23. Juli 2008:
Hab doch noch nicht die richtigen Koordinaten gefunden :( ... DAS IST DOCH WIRKLICH ZUM KOTZEN!!!
------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
21. Juli 2008:
Hab mal versucht ein Background-Modus zu machen, allerdings will der noch nicht richtig funktionieren. Werde mich zwischen durch mal damit beschäftigen, allerdings wenn ich mich in dem Background-Modus verbeisse, dann wird das mit dem Bot erstmal nichts xD
Achja... Hier...