Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior sub class?

Discussion on Warrior sub class? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/30/2011, 15:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok you are pr0 , good luck with your life

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrior class [Skill advice]
07/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi everyone Im making a warrior / Cleric, and im a bit unsure what skills to setup as a warrior. Im planning on going 2hand and dual axe, but do i need all 2 hand attacks and all dual axe attacks? It seems a bit much to farm all those sp, so that i have maybe 15 attack skills, eventhough i might only use 6? Anyway, advice and tips is apprichiated Regards Kage
i wtt warrior for any class 100+
01/18/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
i have 140 warrior all trascend maxed out. i want to trade warrior lvl 140 for any class lvl 100+ idc what class it is and if it trascender or close to transcender i will trade. for cabal na too. i will give email and everything for that acc and if u gonna trade be willing to trade eail too.
[WTT]137 Bagi Warrior For any class 130+
08/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
i play a bagi warrior, and well im rly bored of it, i know they are really good, but i am looking for anoter class to play, so does anyone have any classes that they r willing to trade for my bagi?? there is also a 102 mage on it soo u can play thaat too. And the bagi has: 2 Perm Costumes Gemcraft boosters x5 100% ammy 5 days ANNY CLASS!!!
Hey Best Warrior Sub Class?
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
hey all i have farmed a new account so it have 2.5 m SP atm so i was wondering which warrior sub class is best for PVP and FW Only PVP And FW because I will lvl This charc with a lvl 100 Wizz so i just need ur help :) Warrior 1h 2h / Warlock ... Or Warrior 1h 2h and thos axe skills for bleed and stun / Cleric Thnx Alot ^^
1H Warrior sub class best build?
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hi! I want to know what is 1h warrior best sub class? for lvl? jobbing ? pvp?