Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i wtt warrior for any class 100+

Discussion on i wtt warrior for any class 100+ within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i wtt warrior for any class 100+

i have 140 warrior all trascend maxed out. i want to trade warrior lvl 140 for any class lvl 100+ idc what class it is and if it trascender or close to transcender i will trade. for cabal na too. i will give email and everything for that acc and if u gonna trade be willing to trade eail too.
Old 01/18/2011, 18:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
free bump for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT]137 Bagi Warrior For any class 130+
08/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
i play a bagi warrior, and well im rly bored of it, i know they are really good, but i am looking for anoter class to play, so does anyone have any classes that they r willing to trade for my bagi?? there is also a 102 mage on it soo u can play thaat too. And the bagi has: 2 Perm Costumes Gemcraft boosters x5 100% ammy 5 days ANNY CLASS!!!
Warrior/walrock is a good class? for pvps and pves.
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
some body can tell if warrior walrock is a good class for pvps. and all becasue i can make it Warrior/cleric but i need to know.
Hey Best Warrior Sub Class?
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
hey all i have farmed a new account so it have 2.5 m SP atm so i was wondering which warrior sub class is best for PVP and FW Only PVP And FW because I will lvl This charc with a lvl 100 Wizz so i just need ur help :) Warrior 1h 2h / Warlock ... Or Warrior 1h 2h and thos axe skills for bleed and stun / Cleric Thnx Alot ^^
1H Warrior sub class best build?
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hi! I want to know what is 1h warrior best sub class? for lvl? jobbing ? pvp?
Which class to choose and why? I'm Warrior. "Warrior + ???????"
06/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies