Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient on sro with sbot.

Discussion on Multiclient on sro with sbot. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient on sro with sbot.

IS it possible to multiclient on sro with sbot, Without using exspensive proxies? I mean 23$ a month is a bit much.. Is there any other way? maybe something cheaper, but still not free?
Old 07/27/2011, 06:45   #2

yes, you can use cheap proxies
Old 07/27/2011, 07:45   #3

lol 23$?
there are lot of offers with 10ips for +- 5-10$ in a month and this isn t that much ;D
Old 07/27/2011, 22:15   #4

elite*gold: 8
not trying to advertise or anything, but this is what i use for proxies

proxybonanza . com/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SBot MultiClient...
10/29/2014 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi all :) Can any one plz tell me how do i open a few accunt at the same time i have the SBot . i wont to open 1 char that it is my important char (the booter) and 2 more for stall . plz specify as more as you can Thank for you'r help :handsdown:
SBot and Start Multiclient
06/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello, i already searched in Google, Youtube and the "Forum of SBot" But i don't know how to Start multiclient of SBot aktually. I only find a few Theards from 2008 and 2009 but no acutally. May you can help me? =) must i make for every client a own Silkroad and SBot folder? sorry for this stupid question, but i don't fing an answer from this year xD Please help me Big thx
[Bot] Sbot Multiclient supported..
04/15/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Hello dear members .. Here's the link to download : http://www.bot-cave.net/download/SBot_1.66a.zip Q: Why do i post this? A : because it hasn't been released in main website till now. Q: and after it been released? A: Thread can be closed. Q: Is it sort of beta release? A: you can say that its under experiment.
sbot multiclient limit
04/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I know it's like 15 or something but I can only start 2 clients. When I start my third it just says wrong password on sbot and closes my 3rd sro client