Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sbot multiclient limit

Discussion on sbot multiclient limit within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sbot multiclient limit

I know it's like 15 or something but I can only start 2 clients. When I start my third it just says wrong password on sbot and closes my 3rd sro client
Old 04/03/2010, 23:43   #2

If it says wrong password it means that in your botcfg.ini-file it saved a wrong password.
should have nothing to do with the multiclient limit (if i understand your problem correct)

so you can do 2 things, make a fresh install (in that folder), or edit your botcfg.ini file to the right password.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2010, 00:03   #3

the login is 100% correct, everything is working fine, it says login is succesful. but then I login to my 3rd sro client and it closes down and says Wrong SBOT password
Old 04/04/2010, 01:20   #4

Create a new folder, make sure you have the right files, download it again, re-enter your ID/PW, try deleting everything and downloading it again. Any of those will work for sure, if they don't -> bot-cave.net
Old 04/04/2010, 03:29   #5

alrdy made bot-cave thread, waiting for answer. For some reason what you said didnt work

EDIT: Ah, I found the problem. It was all just because my friend gave me the wrong silkroad account info that I'm using to create a gold bot. LOL :d