Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help :P

Discussion on Please help :P within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help :P

Hey guys,
So basicly i'm the regular noob that doesn't makes a clue of what to do regarding Silkroad. I mean, i want to level up as fast as i can and to have the most fun of the game. So please tell me :P
What's the best build for me regarding the most fast leveler and what server should i choose. Maybe someone could help me :P

Thx
Old 07/26/2011, 03:54   #2

Did you ever play b4 and do you have any friends playing? If not i highly suggest buying a chr (not to high) to build off of. Its very hard to find a good guild/friends on sro let alone lvling ha. If you would like to lvl up your own chr im on Gaia and im plvling my second chr you could try and tag along (already up to 50 so idk how good it would work).

Thanks,
Connor
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 08:03   #3

make a wizard/bard.
this is a good starter build, and if you played it some times and know how does everything works you can reskill it to wizard/cleric or plvl an other char ^^
Old 07/26/2011, 11:46   #4

I played before, but was long ago. Before the euro patch i guess :S
I'd love to have your help if you can. In gaia you say? Creating an account there can you pm me with your msn,steam,xfire?
I'll problably go wiz/bard since you it's a good start build ^^

I played before, but was long ago. Before the euro patch i guess :S
I'd love to have your help if you can. In gaia you say? Creating an account there can you pm me with your msn,steam,xfire?
I'll problably go wiz/bard since you it's a good start build ^^

EDIT: What's the most fast leveler build?