Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Farming Project] Experienced players ONLY !

Discussion on [Farming Project] Experienced players ONLY ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Exclamation [Farming Project] Experienced players ONLY !

Now...
One day i got the idea of making a PERFECT guide For farming , But i realised that i couldn't do that alone so i needed Experienced players to help me out with this Guide .
I Think that this would be a guide than at least 9/10 if not 10/10 of SRO players would like & enjoy the max !

In this I would like to have the approvation of the epvpers staff of Sro Section , Also giving me a hand By Temporarily Sticking this Thread.

Now Users on
VOTE , Would You like to complete This guide ?
YES OR NO ?

Wanted : Translators
ReQuirements:
-Playing at least from 3 Years
-Having a Good Char 90+
-Farmed At least 1 Char
WITH PROOF !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2011, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
playing silkroad since 2006 just sold my few chars... atm have char on azteca... lvl 52 farming on sonars... with my friend sun wiz 70 lv... in a month gonna start ultimate new char with like 2mil sp or something... btw there are my friend max leveling guide,made 73 rogue in 2 weeks. its on sroinfo.com.
Old 05/03/2011, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
is this **** for real?
ive never had a good char, neither i played alot of sro but jesus christ im smart enough to be able to come up with a farming strategy
its not that hard and theres already tons of guides out there
get a triple pfarm at ongs and thats it, if youre trying to get higher sp/hour then youre just a dumb tryhard and youre wasting your time
Old 05/04/2011, 16:15   #4

lopasas if you are so genius just try to help and i made something that alot of ppl would say about "Not Good at all" that gave me more sp in a h than a lvl 96 bard in a great spot ! i got 2 acc lvl 69 and 65 farming me at the same time diff spots getting 8k sp hour (ibot) , with the bard i used to get 6 or 5 k sp per hour using (sbot)
P.S Both good spots
Old 05/04/2011, 18:40   #5

i mean :
-best spots
-best plvler builds
-tips and tricks to gain more xp-sp
Old 05/05/2011, 13:32   #6

i can help too i know much and hey guys stop it it is agood idea to have acomplete guide of farming all guides i read it was like triple ong farm yea **** what is that for anoob in farming he will get nothing so i will help fi u want i have wiz 103 nearly full son and new warlock 86 FF +400k sp
Old 05/05/2011, 19:42   #7

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
stay on topic guys!
Old 05/05/2011, 19:47   #8

1. Create Lv1 char
2. Go to Ongs
3. Farm Lv1 char with Lv80+ char
4. De-level noob char
5. Repeat for 3~5 months

Source:
We're talking about a game, not rocket science...
It's not that hard to figure it out on your own...

Some people are taking this GAME way too serious.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/22/2011, 02:53   #9

Old and useless topic tho , Request to Close
Old 07/22/2011, 20:27   #10

elite*gold: 100
huhu?

Where the 'fcking awesome mega farm' ?
Old 07/22/2011, 21:09   #11

sp farming is just common sense why make a guide? do we really have that uneducated players?
Old 07/24/2011, 22:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
1. Create Lv1 char
2. Go to Ongs
3. Farm Lv1 char with Lv80+ char
4. De-level noob char
5. Repeat for 3~5 months

Source:
We're talking about a game, not rocket science...
It's not that hard to figure it out on your own...

Some people are taking this GAME way too serious.
Since you have said 3~5 months i deduce that you dont even know what farming looks like , people usually far in MAX 1 month and a few weeks (average people) but the point of this guide is making it in 2 weeks lol and there are players that get 2m in two weeks ONLY !
P.S check youtube !
Im not here to flame or prove to be better than others .
Old 07/24/2011, 22:21   #13

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsotoken View Post
Since you have said 3~5 months i deduce that you dont even know what farming looks like , people usually far in MAX 1 month and a few weeks (average people) but the point of this guide is making it in 2 weeks lol and there are players that get 2m in two weeks ONLY !
P.S check youtube !
Im not here to flame or prove to be better than others .
Lol ong farm for noobs. Welcome year 2011, we got job temple.
Old 07/24/2011, 22:25   #14

Now at job temple is hard to find a good spot with a SLOW MELEE , to be fair even at ongs now is hard to find a good spot but the alternatives sucks like lets say the DW cave i dont think it would be effective like at ongs.
Old 07/25/2011, 10:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsotoken View Post
Now at job temple is hard to find a good spot with a SLOW MELEE , to be fair even at ongs now is hard to find a good spot but the alternatives sucks like lets say the DW cave i dont think it would be effective like at ongs.
What would you consider a slow melee? I can easely farm 60K a day on my Warrior, Solo... My bower did 80~100k a day ( 1/2hits ) and my nuker around 60~80K.

Solo farming is faster as 8/8 party where everyone needs the quest items.