Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot Problem

Discussion on Ibot Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot Problem

Hi all
i have IBOT problme if i login too Ibot all 2 sec give me DC
any1 can Help me
if any1 have loader
Tnx for Help
Old 06/25/2011, 11:09   #2

did you setup hackshield?
Old 06/25/2011, 12:40   #3

ya
1.i open PHMediaPatcher
2.i open "Run Hackshield"
3. i open ****** /> 4. i Get DC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with iBot
06/13/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello i have a problem with ibot, when i try to connect my account (i have a license) that done that : YouTube - ‪Sans titre‬‏ I already try to put off antivirus ect but that change nothing, can you help me? Ty (sorry for my bad english)
ibot problem
03/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hy erstmal :) ich habe mir heute den ibot von einen forum hier runtergeladen, ->http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits -hacks-bots-guides/231793-ibot-silkroad-online-bot -beta.html nun ja, wenn ich den iBot starten will, kommt immer folgende meldung: Component 'TABCTL3N.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invailed ich habe keine ahnung was da los ist,..
iBot problem
03/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello! I managed to get iBot up and running with the help of some elitepvpers but I am still encountering a problem. I am warlock/bard, and very often the weapon switch moves the harp from the first inventory slot, and after that the bot stops using noise/speed. I tried it many times, and it happens about 20-30% of the times the bot switches the weapon. Has anyone else encountered this problem, or solved it? Thank you in advance!
Bot Problem, cant run ibot!
10/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey all, i need your help. My Problem is: when i start ibot its not starting the ibot mask. I can see the Process in my Task-Manager. So maybe these pictures can help u to understand. ImageShack Album - 4 images I Hope u can help me. Big thx
Problem with ibot
10/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone i have a little problem with ibot..... its not scrolling back to the town when it runs out of pots.... if it has low pots it just kills and kills untill it gets killed. when it gets killed it comes back to town and repots and goes back to the spot. I really need help with this, because i cant really go afk for like 3 hours or allnight because it gets killed -.- here is my bot config: http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/709/botconfig. png it should go back to town when it...