Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with iBot

Discussion on Problem with iBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with iBot

Hello i have a problem with ibot, when i try to connect my account (i have a license) that done that :

I already try to put off antivirus ect but that change nothing, can you help me?
Ty (sorry for my bad english)
Old 06/13/2011, 20:53   #2

Maybe install virtual PC and try it on the Virtual PC.
Old 06/13/2011, 20:57   #3

The Black Market: 152/0/0
delete ibot.properties in "C:\Users\Admin\.IBot"

and test it again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 22:14   #4

thank you so much, that work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBot problem
04/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi I got a problem with iBot It dosn't repair or anything when ive still configured it to do such In botconfig "MP_Amount=820" I got it to buy hp pots too and stuffs like that too Still dosn't buy any or dont even repair, It just runs to the go(numbers,numbers) This is my whole training script, Any commands missing? Help please go(3550,2066)
ibot problem
03/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys plz tell me hw to make the ibot auto switch from the staff to the rod so i cld auto ress pt members , coz everytime sm1 dies it tells me that ineed to change the weapon i want the ibot to do it itself ,,,,thxx
ibot problem
02/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i got a problem i start ibot and edx when im in then ibot is stopping direcly its like this Ibot does not work its only whit 2 char of mine and the rest is no problem
Problem with iBot
02/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey im using windows7 and when i try to run a iBot it says that is miss some file,but when i try to run regOCXFiles_win7 and press some button then it starts to show me errors :( What to do ?
Problem mit IBOT
11/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Guten Tag! Ich google schon seit gestern, habe sehr viel versucht aber geklappt hat nix! Mein Problem ist folgendes: Ich habe ein edxsilkroadloader und den aktuellsten IBOT, es startet auch alles ohne probleme und er erkennt auch wenn ich mich in mein Account einlogge "Login Succesfull", aber weiter erkennt er nix! er erkennt mein Charackter nicht bot startet nicht, nix geht!