Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese character DC more often?

Discussion on Chinese character DC more often? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese character DC more often?

Has anyone else noticed this, or is this just happening to me?
I've been farming for a month on ongs, while holding 5 clients on clientless (ibot). They are 2 farmers (one chinese and one european), a resser (european), a powerleveler (european) and my main character (european also, but he is 105++).

What I've noticed is that I get dc 3-4 times per day on my chinese farmer (I pay special attention to him because he is my other main character) and its frustrating. I can hold all european characters 0/24, but for some odd reason I cannot hold online my chinese one.

I started powerleveling, and same thing happens. I have a party of powerleveler (european), another character (european also), my main (chinese), and 2 lv.10 characters to bring average party level up (both european). Same thing happens again, I've been leveling whole day, neither of europeans disconnected, but my chinese one disconnected 3 times.

I dont think this is just bad luck, because it happens too often. The order of how I connect my character doesnt matter, the chinese one always dcs. They do nothing btw, they are just standing still, no function at all, no buffs, no party invites, nothing, only powerleveler does something.

Had anyone same experiences as I do? Also, its frustrating to see european character level 20% faster than my chinese one.
Old 06/24/2011, 13:11   #2

lulz...i dc never.. oô im botting 24h/6d i did never dc with any character of mine...
Old 06/24/2011, 20:18   #3

elite*gold: 10
Random and internet related (maybe bot related too, some bots dc when they fail to do what they were set to do).

You cant say its dc-ing more cause its chinese, nothing to proof that.
Old 06/24/2011, 23:39   #4

Ive noticed this too, its really strange o.0 Im playing on uranus btw
Old 06/25/2011, 16:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Random and internet related (maybe bot related too, some bots dc when they fail to do what they were set to do).

You cant say its dc-ing more cause its chinese, nothing to proof that.
Well, if you'd see what I am seeing, you'd be suprised.
I have no proof to backup that, by I wouldnt make a topic about this topic if I'm not experiencing it.
Currently I have 4 characters in clientless, 3 europeans and my chinese one; yesterday I got 3 dc's with chinese one and only 1 with europeans.

My bots arent doing a thing, as I stated before, they are just standing still.
Old 06/25/2011, 21:14   #6

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
I'm guessing it's just your pc, because I got 2 chinese chars farming, and they've been in that farming pt for almost ~1 week now, and not even 1 dc.
Greetz & Cheers!