Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO gaymax webpage

Discussion on ISRO gaymax webpage within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISRO gaymax webpage

Its not compatable with my version of window (7) and im using google chrome but i have firefox so thats no problem. How would i get the ISRO game onto my pc without getting a fake/bad/virus version? I couldnt find anything anywhere I dont want anykeyloggers and i dont want to have to scan all the files i Just was wondering if there was a way to get around it and to get on gaymax's page
Old 06/23/2011, 19:20   #2

download last version from mane sight? If you can't open it via google or firefox use internet explorer
Old 06/23/2011, 19:20   #3

Smile

Here is the links..

Next time try to use Internet Explorer.

Have fun !!!!!!!
Old 06/23/2011, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 702
yeah, use the build in iexplore.exe and u will be able to access it. Go to the search, type iexplore and hit enter.
Old 06/23/2011, 19:34   #5

Chrome is not compatible you have to use internet explorer to reach the site.

« RSRO GOLD | Need MM »