Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Server and Webpage

Discussion on [HELP] Server and Webpage within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] Server and Webpage

I am hosting both a eo-private server and an eo-website from the same computer. The website is using Xampp (Apache friends edition). Both the server and the website, require MySql and as of right now i am running 2 at the same time. This is a problem because both MySql require the same port (3306), this creates various problems. Really I can only have one of the 2 programs running at any given time(usually the server overpowers the website). Anyone know how i can configure them so that they can run on just the Server MySql or if there is a simple way to change the ports?
Old 05/31/2010, 01:42   #2

You only need to run one mysql, most times its the mysql for the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2010, 02:23   #3

When i turn off the Xampp MySql then the top pages, register, ect don't work. When i turn off the Server MySql nobody can connect to the server.
Old 05/31/2010, 02:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manly393 View Post
When i turn off the Xampp MySql then the top pages, register, ect don't work. When i turn off the Server MySql nobody can connect to the server.
You've got to make sure that you have a username/password set up in the servers mysql. If all else fails post a screenshot and I will look at it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2010, 22:53   #5

just download wamp 2.0c and install then add your files into www folder it will give a option when instaling wamp to just install wamp with no mysql and it will work just fine then

Tags
apache, mysql, website

« I Am Back | Pets?? »