Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBot - Question's.

Discussion on SBot - Question's. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
SBot - Question's.

Hey people, i've been using SBot for over a year now, and I was wondering, do you guys think that SBot soon will come-up with a script threw the Forgotten World? Because if they came up with that, it would mostly ruin the game, because most the people would be dropping commander's, and everyone would have Egyptian... But it would be cool at the same time, because then we'd all have egyptian wep's, & do you also think that they already have made a script threw the Temple Uniques? To get a **** load of coins?

Answer smartly, don't say something dumb like NO they wont, because most likely they will, I just want to know your opinion's on it ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2011, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Who cares , it won't change anything anyway , botting through the fgw or doing it legit doesn't increase drop chances.
Old 05/29/2011, 23:40   #3

elite*gold: 10
Not every char can handle grade 2 alone for example. Grade 1 doesnt really give ya so many talismans, rarely getting a drop in grade 1.
PS: servers are already full with egy weapons anyway.
Old 05/30/2011, 01:13   #4

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
Who cares , it won't change anything anyway , botting through the fgw or doing it legit doesn't increase drop chances.
Umm, yes it does, most people don't go threw FGW 24/7, so it will increase the drop AMOUNT, because they will be there 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Not every char can handle grade 2 alone for example. Grade 1 doesnt really give ya so many talismans, rarely getting a drop in grade 1.
PS: servers are already full with egy weapons anyway.
People can have like a 110 goldbotting party in there 24/7.. Just like 2 bards 1 warrior and 4 wiz.. 1 cleric.
Won't die in Grade 2..
PS: I know they are filled, but it would mess the game up in my prediction.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick Question's.
10/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Alright so I've been trying to figure out this for a few but seems like I can't figure out how the itemoption_armor/weapon/etc are linked to the itemarmor/weapon/etc, Lets take Lioner L4 AK Wep as an example. OptionIndex1 is 90, thats Increase Lightning Damage. But theres no such index of 90 in my itemoption_weapon. And another Question, when I open my map (M) at some maps the NPC's don't show up on the map.
[Question's] Need some help.
09/08/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello i got some questions for ya. First off, im working on a Dupe-theory for an game and it involves a trade, from my basic programming knowledge it should be somewhere in the code something like a If statement checking if the item is registered or not. Anyhow my problem is that i cant find the address of that check / if-statement. So, now to the questions :P 1.Is there a program which records what addresses have been resently used? like a program keeping a list of addresses which...
Noob Question's FAQ
05/19/2010 - Kal Online - 119 Replies
Hier kann jeder Noob bitte seine Questions reinschreiben, damit nicht immer neue Thread mit Cooldownhack und so geöffnet werden -.-' Naja wenn ne Frage gepostet wird bitte nicht posten: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Also hier geht es nur um alle Fragen. Here can every Noob post his Questions, cuz everyone openend a new Thread for Kiddie Things like Cooldown-Hack. -.-' And if a Question is posted not answer like this: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Only Answers of Questions...
Question's to Rsro
05/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey i m new in rsro and i wanted to know : Is it possible to find any SoSun on Rsro ? If you bot will you get banned ? I know that are stupid questions but i wanted to know that.
2 question's / idea's
10/17/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Ok... I have these 2 kinda question's, I was wondering, your knowledge with hacking and stuff is so good, perhap's you could look into it and see if it would be easy, First of number 1, Somehow, couldn't we make a teleport hack, Just find the value's / adresses whatever of the co-ord's were you are standing, and target your player then some how teleport to other coor's, (good for logging hehe) And number 2: Ok, this is probably a stupid ideo but anyway's, Would it be possible to somehow...