Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question's] Need some help.

Discussion on [Question's] Need some help. within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question's] Need some help.

Hello i got some questions for ya.

First off, im working on a Dupe-theory for an game and it involves a trade, from my basic programming knowledge it should be somewhere in the code something like a If statement checking if the item is registered or not.

Anyhow my problem is that i cant find the address of that check / if-statement.

So, now to the questions :P

1.Is there a program which records what addresses have been resently used? like a program keeping a list of addresses which have been executed?

If there aint,
2. Is there someone out there who can tell me how to reverse engineer to that particular address? ( in a genereal case ofcourse )

I have been trying to stop Olly right after the if-statement should have been taking place, but im quite not as fast as a computer, so i always end of somewhere completely wrong.
I have been trying to backtrack from the text which is says "cant do that".
(what addresses print it, and so on).

Btw, a little side question.
Does anyone know how to call a main server in assembly?
Mmorpg games have a client and a main server, and the client sometimes have to send data. How do you do that in assembly?

Hmm i guess that was all.
Thanks in advance
Old 09/08/2010, 11:13   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
You may want to watch the Tutorials "Reversing for Newbies"
Old 09/08/2010, 12:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
You may want to watch the Tutorials "Reversing for Newbies"
I am
And so far i dont see anything usefull :/

but i maintly want a program that records all addresses which has been executed :/

Edit:
Okay i found something usefull :P It's very usefull
I've made some progress now, but i gotta give the developers some credits, they are not stupid when they make the games.
Hmm im kinda stuck again :P This aint easy :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Noob Question's FAQ
05/19/2010 - Kal Online - 119 Replies
Hier kann jeder Noob bitte seine Questions reinschreiben, damit nicht immer neue Thread mit Cooldownhack und so geöffnet werden -.-' Naja wenn ne Frage gepostet wird bitte nicht posten: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Also hier geht es nur um alle Fragen. Here can every Noob post his Questions, cuz everyone openend a new Thread for Kiddie Things like Cooldown-Hack. -.-' And if a Question is posted not answer like this: "Omg Noob use Read Before Asking" Only Answers of Questions...
Question's to Rsro
05/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey i m new in rsro and i wanted to know : Is it possible to find any SoSun on Rsro ? If you bot will you get banned ? I know that are stupid questions but i wanted to know that.
[ksro] noob question's
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi i got on ksro some drops like sos / elixers and stones but for some reason i cant put them in stall (then it says you need to put a number between 0 ~ 1bill) so i though then i go trade it with some one, when the other accept i get a client crash :( and some other things like item mall and those arbic guys in each town make my client crash i tried some things like put my pc in korean language (contol panel > language, clock and region > change display language > korean and also...
Hello, i have question's about dekaron eu hacks
12/05/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, i have a few questions cuz of dekaron eu hacks* we all remeber sec portal from gamblex... and now i want to know... this hacks still abel to use? i mean vac speed wall shop etc.. or its all fixed??? ty for answears greetz mE and its hard.. to do it self???
2 question's / idea's
10/17/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Ok... I have these 2 kinda question's, I was wondering, your knowledge with hacking and stuff is so good, perhap's you could look into it and see if it would be easy, First of number 1, Somehow, couldn't we make a teleport hack, Just find the value's / adresses whatever of the co-ord's were you are standing, and target your player then some how teleport to other coor's, (good for logging hehe) And number 2: Ok, this is probably a stupid ideo but anyway's, Would it be possible to somehow...