Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NerdsOnSpeed recruiting members

Discussion on NerdsOnSpeed recruiting members within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NerdsOnSpeed recruiting members

Hi everyone!! we are a lvl 5 guild thats recruiting 45+ active members.

Some things that could be usefull is that you can speak english, be respectfull and all of us will respect you.

The guild is on posedion server Pm RunkarN or CorpusDelict in-game if you want to join us

Have a great time..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Psro]HypnoZe Recruiting members
08/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello I am the leader of guild HypnoZe in pSro hmm we have the best union Union: Uneatable(main union leader) HypnoZe(co-leader) BloodLine 1337 SpiritSlaves and some other guilds that i dont remember :P anyway we my guild needs members we are all lvl 5 guilds so come join if you want to but i am recruiting people lvl 32++ only because i think its easy to get to lvl 32 ;) so pm me in game or post here
Guild Recruiting Here... Need Members..
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
Who wants to join in my Guild? Name: Grand Chase Silver Knights Guild Leader: LoverAlexa Members: Still in recruiting process Requirements: Any lv 60+ Characters will do. Pro Melee or Range user. Cash set if possible.
[Recruiting]Staff Members
09/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello guys, yes im new around here this will give me chance to get to know a few of you i guess, I'm in creation of a server (5017) will work on patching it and things, but i need some help / staff in the creation. Staff Needed: C# Coders Player Moderators Game Moderators Website Designer Forum Admins Chat Box Admins
Recruiting Staff members for TQEo
01/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
post in this topic if ur interested. and ur abilities. thanks. =) Name: Ability: MSN: how many years have you play Eo: btw u can add me at my MSN [email protected] here's the site http://tqeo.ucoz.com
[Fembria]Emperors Recruiting members
11/25/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all I have created guild Named: Emperor now lv 1 and 200% XD today we will get the gold for up to lvl 2 the guild. This guild gonna own in this server 100% in the future. if you want to join you need the next things: -Be Active -English speaking -Play fair