Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting]Staff Members

Discussion on [Recruiting]Staff Members within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Recruiting]Staff Members

Hello guys, yes im new around here this will give me chance to get to know a few of you i guess, I'm in creation of a server (5017) will work on patching it and things, but i need some help / staff in the creation.

Code:
[B]Staff Needed:[/B]
[B]C# Coders[/B]
[B]Player Moderators[/B]
[B]Game Moderators[/B]
[B]Website Designer[/B]
[B]Forum Admins[/B]
[B]Chat Box Admins[/B]

This is currently all i would need at the moment If you think im another 1 of those noobs that create a server with the first source i see, Think again, I plan to do this properly without someone elses source (I'll be using LOTF) i know thats someone elses source, but ill be trying to remake it.

If you'd like to join, simply Leave you're application below

Code:
Name: 
Position: 
Anger Level:
Why Should i pick you? :
Old 09/19/2009, 17:06   #2

Just as an honest opinion, posting "Anger Level" is useless as the person applying will just say low (as shown in all the other applications). There's really no point to it, and should not be included. D:
Old 09/19/2009, 17:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Name: Donavon Decker
Email:
Position: PM
Anger Level: I'm really nice!
Why Should i pick you? You should pick me because i'm online 13 hours a day, I can help with server alot. I can also build the website if that is still available. Thanks and to contact me send me message on epvp or message me on hotmail.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Just as an honest opinion, posting "Anger Level" is useless as the person applying will just say low (as shown in all the other applications). There's really no point to it, and should not be included. D:
Thats cool, il be viewing some of their posts, lol its quite easy to see someones anger from the way they type and things.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonavonD View Post
Email:
Why Should i pick you? You should pick me because i'm online 13 hours a day, I can help with server alot. I can also build the website if that is still available. Thanks and to contact me send me message on epvp or message me on hotmail.
# REJECTED.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:13   #6

Quote:
Email:
i'm almost positive this is the bullshit i hear everyday, eh? the things you say i do? plus - you can't code for anything so whats this: "I can help with server alot."? you can make the server fail in a day? that's better.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:19   #7

Ok guys, can you keep the arguing from my thread, thanks... im trying to recruit not cause arguments..
Old 09/19/2009, 17:35   #8

Quote:
Email:
*****, 13 hours a day? What ever happened about you telling me to get off my computer, stop watching gay **** all day, and taking my girlfriend out?
Sorry about the argument but it was necessary since this guy is giving everyone issues.

Name: Neal
Email:
Position: Any
Anger Level: Normal, but I get serious when I need to be.
Why Should i pick you? : I've been a PM on many servers. I have 5+ years of experience on retail co. I can code well. I can create new items and such. I can also tweak/code on Binaries. During school days, I can be on 5-7 hours during the afternoon and weekends around 10-14 hours. I left many servers because occasionally they only care about money or they didn't know how to deal with players and what their interested it.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
I agree with that, I just put it on mine because I had nothing else to put...Anyway I guess I'm glad to see the Thread Maker using my application. Though sorry to say...Can't you make your own? I mean how hard is it?
Old 09/19/2009, 17:36   #10

Sorry about the double post. I don't know how it happened.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Project View Post
I agree with that, I just put it on mine because I had nothing else to put...Anyway I guess I'm glad to see the Thread Maker using my application. Though sorry to say...Can't you make your own? I mean how hard is it?
im new around here sorry, just thought it was required obviously not, my bad.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:40   #12

Sky u maked double post .
Old 09/19/2009, 17:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
*****, 13 hours a day? What ever happened about you telling me to get off my computer, stop watching gay **** all day, and taking my girlfriend out?
Sorry about the argument but it was necessary since this guy is giving everyone issues.

Name: Neal
Email:
Position: Any I guess
Anger Level: Normal, but I get serious when I need to be.
Why Should i pick you? : I've been a PM on many servers. I have 5+ years of experience on retail co. I can code well. I can create new items and such. I can also tweak/code on Binaries. During school days, I can be on 5-7 hours during the afternoon and weekends around 10-14 hours. I left many servers because occasionally they only care about money or they didn't know how to deal with players and what their interested it.
Added you to msn.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookBehindYou View Post
im new around here sorry, just thought it was required obviously not, my bad.
It's fine just wondering...Nothing is required, its your server just have a linkback if you advertise.
Old 09/19/2009, 17:43   #15

Nothing made atm, We're gonna need all the help we can get to pull this off which is why im recruiting staff now, hope they hold in while its in creation.