i actually saw some topics like this but didnt realli see any solutions came out.
So i decide to make the problem clearly and let people actually see it.
Did all the steps correctly, just bot crushed after i loggin my char.
here's the screenshot
Run Time Error 5 and 103 ! 08/15/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Run Time Error 5 and 103.
PLEASE HELP ME ! I read the whole forum, tried everything and have not found the solution, if anyone knows help me!
thanks :(
How to fix this error massage (many time error!!) 05/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8757/errormassa ge.jpg
I got this error many time on my server,Anyone can fix it out please
share or guide for me:handsdown: (I'm vry fockup with this massagez!!! :mad:).
please sir if you kind.
.
.
Tbot Error. Screenshots 09/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies Each time i attempt to load sro client using TBOT i am getting this error
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4913/error9kd3.j pg
I've used tbot in the pass before i reformated for few months so i know im doing the loopback etc correctly. IF anyone encountered this error before plz post your solution. Thanks for your time