well i have to configure the bot all times of i enter to the game and i have to choose the folder too all time! i already turn off my antivirus but this still happeds! and obviously i press stop bot and save settings any 1 can help me? i have windows 7.
Rsro Dont safe settings.... 03/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Heyho, I got a problem, I hope someone can help me...so I start silkroad, it start in 1200x800 or sth. like this...startīs with sound and all okay...I log in my Char go to option tick "Sound off" And "Window mode" Click on Apply than confirm, restart Silkroad, and its still not as I set!! But some other stuff, like the graphic or like autopot is like as i set... Please help I need to start it in window mode without sound...already tryed to delete "Silk.cfg" and "Temp" an "Rd" Folder...and the...
[PROBLEM] DB BOT NO SAVE SETTINGS. 10/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies I have bot 0.8 end 1.3 he bot no save settings.... I play sunssro 2.... WTF?
SJSRO problem (game doesnt save settings or skill bar) 03/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies Okey sorry i dont want to spam the forum but i guess i didnt wrote the right stuff in the last post so here we go.
My problem is that SjSro doesnt save the resolution or doesnt save my skill bar...So that i always have to change the resolution and set my skills into the right skill bar F1 etc when i relog
I use the media.pk2 from Kingc.tk...
I already created a new folder in my ESCRO folder and renamed it "Settings" but it doenst work...
Does anyone have a solution???
i would really thank...