Nooooo ! Really ?
Take a look at its features then u should know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkill1
Text Tutorial
1. Download the bot
2.Extract the bot and run the srobot finger
3.Select your rsro directory
4.Double click the finger
5.Log in and choose ur character
6.Press home key and set up your settings
7.Press save settings and click Auto Training
Your done ! 8. But the bot sucks
**** u man no one cars about ur opinion u nolifer go outside sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulidakas
i would get in face from some kind of ******* Nolifer. Stop kidding me i bet ur age is same as me(in this case). Let's meet then i would fu ck ur face with some nice blue tatto's
BTW tilek tu kurwa snargliui bl toj kurwa uzzariezinsiuj as tave. Atsirado matai kietuolis kuris cia visus dauzo. Nejuokink slepkis po pernyksciais lapais
1. Poor kid Botter
2. Its call Lithuanian
3. Like i care about it
hey shitface gtfo of here if you dont like what we post here...search a lithuanian forum for your dumb brain...and stop flaming other members...about your age...i could be your dad...
you dont need to login ...just read again the guide and you will see...start the white hand and then start the game using white hand...when you are logged in with your char just use ****+insert and the setting will appear...then you should be able to do the settings by yourself...good luck using the bot...
Hmm. Can someone please say how to make two bots? I do like in that guide (make two BOT folders,in sro.ini make 6666 port,hook No) And when i run that bot with (6666 port) it's don't save settings : | (in second config folder no file with my char name)
[Guide] RSRO - iBot configurating **UPDATED** 01/11/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1302 Replies **UPDATED FOR 1.018 RSRO**
This thread has previously been closed by mistake, and I hope it won't happen again.
Before I go any further, this thread is not violating any forum rules and therefore I am totally safe from getting a penalty from reposting.
I am in no way responsible for any stolen source code, nor personal problems of any moderators who are having an issue and closing the thread.
Before I paste, I want to say the most important thing, this thread is violating no Forum Rules,...
[GUIDE]how to creating char rSro without pack languages 01/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies is easy what u need?
original media.pk2 to creating char :D
ok u log creating char and make nick com with this characters:
á é í ó ú ý à è ì ò ù â ê î ô û ä ë ï ö ü ÿ ã õ ñ ç 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - _
There are 25 characters big diversity to not repeat.
No more requests to create chars.
[Guide] Buy RSRO silks (Mostly for Lithuania & Baltic Country's) 12/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey all
I'm just a give you a little bit cheaper way to buy rsro silks than sms service,
(yeah much cheaper way)
Ok so basically there is that company or something like that i don't how things like that called, named Webmoney - Real Trade
You buying Rsro silk throw webmoney soft - its fast safe what els you need?
Ok so here is the website
http://web-money.lt/en/
Here is 3 languages Russian Lithuanian English
I'm sure that this way will work for most of the Baltic country's, because...