Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[uBot] The next generation SRO bot - In development

Discussion on [uBot] The next generation SRO bot - In development within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2011, 10:30   #31

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
It will be a great bot. I would pay even 10eu month for such bot which has clientless, auto stall and works for rusro. GJ lesderid
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 10:48   #32

elite*gold: 0
keep dreaming , do you even dream you will better then weeman or shiva ? be serious .... , you think you are smarter then anothers but you have still 13 years old and your mind is not dezvolted yet , no offence but i'm not flaming or something / you can't start a project in 2 untill the finish
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 11:15   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
keep dreaming , do you even dream you will better then weeman or shiva ? be serious .... , you think you are smarter then anothers but you have still 13 years old and your mind is not dezvolted yet , no offence but i'm not flaming or something / you can't start a project in 2 untill the finish
It's not really difficult to make a better bot then Weemas ****** bot. PhBot is so bugged and Weeman is ******* lazy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 12:19   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
In fact... even agbot is better than ****** phbot. Weeman's bot is worst bot for sro... blocking everywhere, pt buffer doesn't works
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 13:16   #35

Received Thanks: 3,160
keep dreaming my advice for you don't continue you won't be as shiva

just forgot about it and continue sniffing packets

you're still 13 you need to grow up first and then start project (no offense its not flaming)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 13:46   #36

Received Thanks: 1,517
Thank you for the nice ideas and the support.
Please do understand that this bot is in the VERY early stages of development, we don't have much to show you yet.
When we have something that is worth showing, I will put some screenshots here.

@SyNChR0 & LastThief: When will this 'fight' ever end? It's my choice that I will make a bot, and I'm quite sure I'm able to do it with Windrius' help.

As there is nothing much to tell you guys anymore at this moment, I will ask a moderator to close this topic.
When the time is there to update stuff, I will ask them to reopen it.
If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, feel free to contact me. (several ways of contacting me are on )
Old 03/02/2011, 13:59   #37

elite*gold: 20
Dont let yourself drag down by such opinions .. if you think you can do it, then go for it!
Old 03/02/2011, 14:10   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
Thank you for the nice ideas and the support.
Please do understand that this bot is in the VERY early stages of development, we don't have much to show you yet.
When we have something that is worth showing, I will put some screenshots here.

@SyNChR0 & LastThief: When will this 'fight' ever end? It's my choice that I will make a bot, and I'm quite sure I'm able to do it with Windrius' help.

As there is nothing much to tell you guys anymore at this moment, I will ask a moderator to close this topic.
When the time is there to update stuff, I will ask them to reopen it.
If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, feel free to contact me. (several ways of contacting me are on )

You should not have told your age, now some ppl will say like lasthief and synch or whatever is the name, u are just 13 u need to grow up bla bla bla typical *****
Old 03/02/2011, 14:20   #39

any AI project is promising... I think it's one the most creative parts of game development (I still love my RACC bots from bots united) but maybe it should be better not to take all the sro versions as they've quite lot differences, maybe you two should concentrate in 1 specific.

sad... i hate paid stuff, specially when it's not tangible; spending money in something that you can't touch sucks (like when you buy ram for your computer).

but well, good luck with your project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 15:23   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
sad... i hate paid stuff, specially when it's not tangible; spending money in something that you can't touch sucks (like when you buy ram for your computer).
Offtopic
Paying for something what a lot of people made in few years sucks too? ( I mean games here )
It's exactly the same like with bot. Sbot team made great bot so they want money for it. But if you are so cool, make better bot than sbot and give it away for free.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 15:31   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
I will ask a moderator to close this topic.
#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread