Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alchemy ! +12 !

Discussion on alchemy ! +12 ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alchemy ! +12 !

wassup

i Need to make a+12 , but how many astral and immortal you think i shuold buy ?
i can make it+5 with only elxirs "got avatar lucky and plus"
i wan to make it +10 then adv to +12 !! and is there any chance to make it up to +13 ? that will be awesome lol
Old 02/28/2011, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Maybe you achieve +10 within 10 elixirs and 1 immo, 1 steady, and 5 lucky stones and only 10 elixirs .. or maybe within 1000 elixirs and lots of those stones .. nobody can really tell you how many you need. There are ppl out there which try for fun 7 elixirs and succeed easily to +7, and others need 200+ Elixirs to get one item to +5 .. it depends on luck, all those special silk stuff .. well i never experienced any difference when using them .. so good luck, you wont get any real answer which tell you that you need a certain amount of elixirs and stones ..
Old 02/28/2011, 17:19   #3

I agree with N00bcake...it depends on you'r luck
Good luck ^^
Old 02/28/2011, 22:12   #4

elite*gold: 262
There's never 100% chance that u can estimate how much elixirs u need for certain +
In ur beloved sro, some luck must be provided Many ppl, even with prems+ and avatars with full lucky aren't able to do a nice +7 or so, but some of them, who have their own"recipes" can assure u about certain + :P Its all up to some kind of lottery rather u get +12 in 1 time or fail as other 99% of ppl trying to do so.

Peace^+^
Old 03/01/2011, 08:22   #5

ok if you want to make SON weapen (or SOS/SOM/SUN) you need to have lot of normal weapens +6/7/8/9/10 then you make +6 with lucky stone.
now take your +6 normal weapen and fail them and make your weapn +7 and so you can make +10/11 (but its NOT 100% but chances are very high to success)
and use Prem/luck dress/luckstones and lucky powders. (and dont vorget Steady/immo)

Old 03/01/2011, 18:04   #6

oh btw astral = waste of silk .as for immo try to get a weapon with some already on,atleast 4 or so and dont forget steady.if u must buy immo buy only 1 at a time when the item loses it.
Old 03/01/2011, 23:08   #7

did i say it gives me luck ? cus i dont wanna cry about it when it reach +6 or +7 and fail to +0 again ... so you think i can make it with like 200 elxirs or soething ? or even 1000
? i know it depends on my luck .. but just as an estmate ?
Old 03/02/2011, 05:21   #8

[QUOTE=papapajo;9383331]ok if you want to make SON weapen (or SOS/SOM/SUN) you need to have lot of normal weapens +6/7/8/9/10 then you make +6 with lucky stone.
now take your +6 normal weapen and fail them and make your weapn +7 and so you can make +10/11 (but its NOT 100% but chances are very high to success)
and use Prem/luck dress/luckstones and lucky powders. (and dont vorget Steady/immo)

this doesnt work omg... proof? check youtube... you can see lots of videos of ppl failing 5 items in a row from any + ... actually... just check...

Old 03/02/2011, 05:35   #9

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
ok if you want to make SON weapen (or SOS/SOM/SUN) you need to have lot of normal weapens +6/7/8/9/10 then you make +6 with lucky stone.

Plussing / Failing 1 time doesnt make any difference, Its just a theory, which is incorrect
The successrate generates depending on the current pluss, The SAME way every time you fuse, completely random

Lets say theres numbers from 1 to 100
You try plussing from +5 to +6, To succeed the number needs to get over 80(just example), if it doesnt , Its a fail, +6 -- +7 then it needs to get over 85, this random thing starts at 0 and generates a completely random number EVERY TIME you fuse
I Realy hope you understand
It might be a little bit more advanced then this, But they have no reason to make it any uneccesary different way from this
Dropps from monsters probably works the same way

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post

this doesnt work omg... proof? check youtube... you can see lots of videos of ppl failing 5 items in a row from any + ... actually... just check...

Thats no proof, thats just a lucky guy.
I Can do that to without failing a bunch of stuff, if im lucky at that moment Just like him
Reason theres so many videos of people succeeding after that, is becouse people who fails probably doesnt put it on youtube
Well if you believe in god you could probably pray to him before you Fuse, maybe he would hack into their serverfiles memory and change the "number" to a success value before it does the changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib6ub9 View Post
did i say it gives me luck ? cus i dont wanna cry about it when it reach +6 or +7 and fail to +0 again ... so you think i can make it with like 200 elxirs or soething ? or even 1000
? i know it depends on my luck .. but just as an estmate ?
Well it usually takes me 200 to 700 elixirs to make +5, as for +10 WITH lucky stones id say 6000-7000 elixirs if your Lucky, or under 1000 if your super lucky
the chances of succeeding over +8 are really low at least from my experiences after all items ive tryed plussing
But if you got alot of money and want to try it, id say start plussing
my guess would be your not going to make it without advanced but if you do come and post a screenie here
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 14:31   #10

mmm how many time you think it will fail from +8 to +9 ?
with avatar full lucky , plus , lucky stone , lucky powder ^^
Old 03/02/2011, 15:05   #11

and by the way i make +5 easly first time and sometimes when iget lucky +6 !
but +7 i'vnever did
Old 03/02/2011, 16:50   #12

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by ib6ub9 View Post
mmm how many time you think it will fail from +8 to +9 ?
with avatar full lucky , plus , lucky stone , lucky powder ^^
1--10 times
its the way there thats hard