Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC at Potion dealer

Discussion on DC at Potion dealer within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC at Potion dealer

A friend of mine has every time dc (????????error) when her bot buys the potions what can she do ??
Old 12/06/2007, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
download the nodc client and put it in the silkroad folder and overwrite the old client.
nodc client.

read here for more information tells you all you need to know.

(NoDC client is not mine i have nothing to do with the making of any of these item just posted the links to help you)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dealer-CC Hack 25.7.10
07/25/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Dealer-CC Hack 25.7.10 http://i27.tinypic.com/qqeiit.jpg Virustotal: Wurde mit themida gepackt, manche Scanner melden dass als Virus. Download:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Core Dealer
12/18/2009 - Zero - 3 Replies
I was wondering... First of all when i've used a Medal i can't get the dayly free core from npc in VIP Room. and most important... For some reason Core Dealer wont sell me Cores at all. Is there an requirement i have to have or something? or is it just the server files that don't allow it? Cause i'm pretty sure i've done it in AO and WM. Owell. hope someone can help me out. P.S. If anyone needs help setting up a ZO Server pm me the question or if you need more help pm me your email....
core dealer
06/20/2009 - Zero - 0 Replies
hey all, dose anyone have the correct actions for the core dealer .... i used to have the codes for it but i cant find them anymore :( thanks all hio77
Drogen Dealer ^^
06/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ich weiß das es schon gepostet wurde , aber ich habe das spiel ausprobiert und finde es garnicht so schlecht ;). Alle die jetzt mit unnötigem schwachsinn kommen, können es sofort sein lassen, sowas ignoriere ich ;). Link => www.drogendealer.de
Damage Dealer
08/18/2005 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
Kann bitte jmd ein Guide für n guten Damage Dealer posten? Welche kombie eignet sich dafür am besten? mfg Blastr