Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Filter

Discussion on Item Filter within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Filter

Hey, does anyone have a descriptional tuturial on how to work the item filter of the Tbot i'm having some problems with it

Thanks
Old 12/07/2007, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
me to, if i use rude picking.
And marks dont pickup bold, dont pickup arrow, dont pickup universal pills, it still does.
and if i use standard filter i cant set it to my own wishes.
i hope someone have a solution?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item Filter - CabalRider
08/21/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Here is a item filter guide - how to use it in CabalRider Its from cabalrider forums. Please Remember That The Filter Detect From Up to Bottom, Higher Filter Gets Higher Priority Filter will be messed up if you have quest items in your inventory CabalRider Guide
[ZSZC] item filter
08/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How i can make the bot pick up Curst heart (quest item ) or there are any othere software i can use? ty for helpers
[QUESTION] sibiBot item filter
12/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
at first i tot the bot juz pick all the item but then i realized that they dont pick some item such arrow..so there must be any way to make sibiBot to filter pickup item? :confused:
Item Filter
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey, Im stil concerning about the item filter problem. Everytime when i come back from lets say an our my bag is full of **** I did al kind of things like deleting entry's in regedit, ofcourse re'copy the bot. None of all worked so, I was thinking is there someone who can fix it?:p Ofcourse im already happy i can bot, but it would be perfect when that works to;) Thanks
Item Filter
04/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I dont know how to save the settings in the Filter. I tried Edit Save , Save Setiing but he didnt took the items in the storage. Help please