Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E-mail Verification

Discussion on E-mail Verification within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E-mail Verification

Is there other way to change password than email verification and secret answer? Because each time i try to change the password it asks me for both...
Old 11/11/2007, 15:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro0078 View Post
Is there other way to change password than email verification and secret answer? Because each time i try to change the password it asks me for both...
you need the secret answer no matter what you try now
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2007, 16:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
you need the secret answer no matter what you try now
****... -_- anyways... thanks for ur help ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Account E-mail Verification
01/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
Hey I have a question. I have an account that is e-mail verified. Now my problem: I don't receive an e-mail when I want to change my pw. I don't know why it's web.de Somebody knows what i can do?
If You Forget Your Verification Mail Password? Dont Worry (Maybe scam)
09/16/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
In The Name Of Allah, I Can Change Silkroad Password Account Without Knowing Verification Email Password .. That Mean Only ( ID - Password - Secret ) You Can Chnage Your Password That Will Help Only people Who Forget Email Verification Password.. I am Ready For Proof From Admin Here
SRO e-mail verification
02/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
SRO e-mail verification is not safe anymore, someone changed my password and he didn`t know my passwords from email that i verified the sro account, he knew only the secret answer and account username from SRO and the e-mail that i verified the sro account, no information more. How is that possible??
E-Mail Verification
11/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, i got an old account and forgot the email.. i can still login on the site and in the game but i cant charge silk without that email verification.. so is there any way i can find out the email i registered with or does some1 have an email address so i can write joymax?! didnt find anything on the site cuz that damn verification keeps popping up xD