Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Maya accounts!!

Discussion on Buying Maya accounts!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Maya accounts!!

Hi title says all, I'll only do payments through PayPal and the account has to have an unverified email.
I want something at least 70+ prefer a warrior/cleric or rogue/cleric

thanks.
Old 12/24/2010, 16:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a lvl 66 chinese full str bower for sale ...
feel free to pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB MAYA Accounts
12/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, i jsut want to buy some cheap, quite good(?!), maya char's. even for nothing or for like 5-10 euro/usd.. only paypal! just me or write something in this thread.
BUYING Guild wars factions keys! Also buying accounts!
03/03/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Buying GW factions keys! AND Buying GW accounts! ONLY paying in guild wars ectos/money/z-keys reply to this topic with account info. Pm me your prices.
Buying Silk from Maya in Sjsro
07/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Has anyone recently bought silk from Maya using the "payment method of Western Union"? Does anyone know if his name is actually Furong Tan? Because this is getting akward, not his name but what Western Union is asking me to do. It is telling me to give my last 4 digits of my Social Security #. Could you get messed up by giving your 4 last digits of Social Secuirty? Please answer if you have Recently bought Silk from Maya USING the payment method of "Western Union". Thanks, Also if you know...
buying 3 co accounts
05/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
I would like 3 co accounts on the same server they can be naked trying to buy them fast please get back to me really fast if u could add me [email protected]
WTB : I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts
10/14/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
- I am buying PvP/PvE Accounts - I am buying accounts with Transfers up on the main within 1 week. If its longer, please don't contact me unless the account is cheap. - I have gone above and beyond showing how I conduct business and I know what I want, if I dont want your account, don't get offended, its nothing personal if I end our talks short and can't explain reasoning. - I pay roughly 75-250$ for accounts, you can look at the following for a "BASIC IDEA" of what my offer would be....