Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Silk from Maya in Sjsro

Discussion on Buying Silk from Maya in Sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Silk from Maya in Sjsro

Has anyone recently bought silk from Maya using the "payment method of Western Union"? Does anyone know if his name is actually Furong Tan? Because this is getting akward, not his name but what Western Union is asking me to do. It is telling me to give my last 4 digits of my Social Security #. Could you get messed up by giving your 4 last digits of Social Secuirty?

Please answer if you have Recently bought Silk from Maya USING the payment method of "Western Union". Thanks, Also if you know if Western Union is safe. Since i looked it up for results some say its a big scam.
Old 07/12/2009, 05:56   #2

Received Thanks: 1,583
wouldnt give out my ss# dont know why they asking for it.
Old 07/13/2009, 17:35   #3

i made payment to kerek/*** from western union 6 days ago, and he sent it further to maya.. but havent got my silks jet, and yea! *** is the silk seller in sjsro so :P Dunno when i get it.
Old 07/13/2009, 18:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
i payed Paolo from Mexico 20$, he should gave it to Tony from Santiago de Chile.
[/Irony]
Guys, anybody think that this is suspicious?
Old 07/13/2009, 18:44   #5

no...
i`m kerek cousin
and now i`m using *** set
i also didn`t get my silks yet coz *** are now on vacation..
guys
be patient
Old 07/13/2009, 23:32   #6

Thats pretty odd because Maya just said that within 12hrs (7hrs passed) so within 5hrs from 12hrs i should recieve what i bought thats what Maya said so im guessing i have faith in him since its first time buying from Maya i have no clue whats going on yet. Will update and tell you guys if i recieved it ^^
Old 07/13/2009, 23:40   #7

Giving your last 4 is not a big deal but I don't see any reason Western Union would need it. Make sure you are actually on the western union secure web page when you do this.
Old 07/14/2009, 02:21   #8

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
Has anyone recently bought silk from Maya using the "payment method of Western Union"? Does anyone know if his name is actually Furong Tan? Because this is getting akward, not his name but what Western Union is asking me to do. It is telling me to give my last 4 digits of my Social Security #. Could you get messed up by giving your 4 last digits of Social Secuirty?

Please answer if you have Recently bought Silk from Maya USING the payment method of "Western Union". Thanks, Also if you know if Western Union is safe. Since i looked it up for results some say its a big scam.
Please read my for the online Western Union process.

Yes, it is very uncomfortable and they ask you a lot of things online. They asked me a ton of security questions online and then on the phone. Some of them I had to look up since I didn't even remember certain things. It is the safest way for a seller not to get screwed, but the buyer still can get screwed if the seller does not holds up to their end of the bargain once the funds are picked up.

Overall, paying with WU is a hassle and you should only do it with people you are willing to trust or with money you can afford to lose if the deal doesn't fall through. For someone like that guy who is selling Silk to lots of people, I'd not worried about getting scammed since he makes more money by being honest and doing the deals rather than trying to scam people.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2009, 04:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
Could you get messed up by giving your 4 last digits of Social Secuirty?
According to my experience, Your life will not mess up when other people know the last 4 digits of your social security number. This is really common when you go apply for a job or bank account.
Old 07/14/2009, 13:39   #10

we sorry about the delay !! but all silk have been charge today .. any problem pls msn me .. thank you