Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Reverse Return Scroll and Global Chat in Themis Server

Discussion on Cheapest Reverse Return Scroll and Global Chat in Themis Server within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest Reverse Return Scroll and Global Chat in Themis Server

I'm selling Reverse Return Scroll And Globals Cheapest in Themis server. 1 reverse 85 m and 1 global 81 m look my stall at Donwang Blacksmith.
character : ___beto___

up

Tags
return global, reverse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make new teleport spot for "Reverse Return Scroll"
09/24/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Guys..... does someone know how i can add new teleport spot for Reverse Return Scroll ? hints would be nice also ... thanks regards
Weird error with reverse return scroll. Any ideas?
05/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Well, I have now a weird (very weird) error when I try to use a reverse return scroll . http://i45.tinypic.com/29mkutk.jpg _RefPackageItem 1 15 583 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_REVERSE_RETURN_SCROLL 2 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_MALL_REVERSE_RETURN_SCRO LL SN_ITEM_MALL_REVERSE_RETURN_SCROLL_TT_DESC item \etc\mall_reverse_return_scroll.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx _RefPricePolicyOfItem 1 15 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_REVERSE_RETURN_SCROLL 2 0 13 -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx
SRO-DB and reverse return scroll
12/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target". I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo: Thanks!
plz help i have problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me