Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 100 FF wizard cleric 211k sp left

Discussion on WTS lvl 100 FF wizard cleric 211k sp left within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/17/2009, 12:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 32/0/11
valencia u said to many ppl this is not your deal, i tell u one thing, if u are not buying this is not your fckng deal, so go to hell and let me sell the fckng char, i payd 800 M at athens, which cost me 73,71 usd to snow game service, i can provide my msn file if any mod ask me for it, not for noobs like u.
Old 08/17/2009, 12:24   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hunter, did I say you are scammer? I just asked why said sell for gold, then money, that's all. And even N00bcake asked u lots of time how you get it. But what's your respond? I can provide msn log too, how the char got scammed. so what?

and your description about the char is not precise enough. I can help you with that.

This is more precise description:-

And nosy Frightener, your pm is not welcome, too bad. Btw, you are misunderstood too. Maybe I am right. you can't understand english really well. What i meant is that, you sound more like Hunter's lawyer. If you are so ambitious enough, maybe you should study some lawyer course instead of being a nosy here ..is that clear enough??

Noob !!
Old 08/17/2009, 12:36   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude.. U rly make me laugh at u Sry.
Speak more clearly and the exact meaning of what u wanna say, or then dun say at all.

And to be clear in this situation, to what u pointed the "scammer is always a scammer" and everything u said bout it?

And no, nothing to do with law, I just hate people who go on other people´s threads callin them scammers if there´re no proofs of the claim.. Was I clear enough now?
Old 08/17/2009, 12:39   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frightener View Post
Dude.. U rly make me laugh at u Sry.
Speak more clearly and the exact meaning of what u wanna say, or then dun say at all.

And to be clear in this situation, to what u pointed the "scammer is always a scammer" and everything u said bout it?

And no, nothing to do with law, I just hate people who go on other people´s threads callin them scammers if there´re no proofs of the claim.. Was I clear enough now?

pff...still nosy. what an annoying noob
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2009, 12:43   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was just talkin in the way you talked back at me. Dunno are u nosy too then? Anyway last post since as I said in pm, dun like people goin on other people´s threads and callin them scammers n ****, also it would have been good that u pmed hunter first about this n talked there b4 writin for everyone to see..

Im sure u got my point what I meant if u think bout it. Cheers.
Old 08/17/2009, 12:47   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frightener View Post
I was just talkin in the way you talked back at me. Dunno are u nosy too then? Anyway last post since as I said in pm, dun like people goin on other people´s threads and callin them scammers n ****, also it would have been good that u pmed hunter first about this n talked there b4 writin for everyone to see..

Im sure u got my point what I meant if u think bout it. Cheers.
can't you get a life? get lost.
Old 08/17/2009, 12:51   #22

PLZ CAN U INSULT EACH OTHER BY MSN? AND NOT IN MY THREAD¿
Old 08/17/2009, 13:01   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont have much time in this kind of stupid forum. I posted something only, and someone just started this flaming war. What should I do if someone started to flame on what i comment and mocking at me, while I see my char selling in forum and I just said the truth. If you wanna say about being cool and pm first, yea right, but I was really cool about it and just pm. Hardly post in any forum. This was since 3 weeks ago.
Old 08/17/2009, 16:56   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

valencia stop flaming/spamming omfg...you don´t interested in the char??then leave the thread and write nothing stupid kid
Old 08/17/2009, 17:22   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

already sold the char?

im interested in buy it, add me in MSN
Old 08/17/2009, 17:59   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

xxxhunterxxx isnt a scammer trust me,
Old 08/17/2009, 18:40   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXHuNTeRXxX View Post
PLZ CAN U INSULT EACH OTHER BY MSN? AND NOT IN MY THREAD¿
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Dude you made me pee!!!
It was like a turk/arab/egyptian mad!!!
Anyways, if you guys want to buy a nice char, and from a trustable seller obviously, just take a look here:
Enjoy!
Old 08/17/2009, 18:45   #28

my friend dont link to other thread in my thread, i think that is not allowed at this forum
Old 08/18/2009, 00:03   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Frightener you act like you are his lawyer, why dont you let explain himself. Since he is washing his hands in innocence i guess he can explain everything clearly. He once said he paid by US dollars, and then he said he paid by gold and one of this obviously isnt correct. Afterwards he said he bought gold and paid by gold for a FF 100 Character 800M .. you may admit that this sounds pretty weird .. especially if we consider that a you made a transaction with a scammer ..
Old 08/18/2009, 01:33   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ne... I keep my mind clear. If I say that I used 110$ on some account, that doesnt still say anythin what way I used my money off, does it?
Ur friend just comes and pops out here sayin some1 scammed him and ofc the person is the one who has written the thread... that is just... lmao.

Same goes here.
And somehow I knew you arselicker was gonna send something up here.
If something wasnt clear enough from what I said, then tell me.
But in PM preferrably. As I tried to tell your dearest friend (guess he didnt quite understand it).