Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 100 FF wizard cleric 211k sp left

Discussion on WTS lvl 100 FF wizard cleric 211k sp left within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/18/2009, 02:52   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
guyz, you all just don't make any sense. Don't you think 800m for a 100FF char is so weird? I have prove that I got scammed. If you guyz resent over this, you can report to a moderator. I am not scare, cuz I just said the truth. But do you guyz have the prove that he said the truth? And about flaming, pls scroll up. See who started this first. I just comment something, and I stopped. But some idiot, just can't stop writing. Hunter, if you are innocent enough, one comment won't ruin your reputation. So, what's the big deal? It was frightener that can't stop writing, and now looks like it started again, with all other idiots. This will not stop if go on like this.

And this idiot frightener, just can't stop being idiot. Can't you get a life and stop speak on behalf of Hunter, like you know so much about him? He can explain himself, don't need a spokesman like you. Speaking about arselicker, you are more like one, if you see all the respond in this forum. Looks like Hunter just care about selling the char, and gain profit from it, even tho it is obvious now, that it is a scam character. No doubt, this is your full time career.

All these flaming started, just cuz of I write something, and I don't get any explanation, and those idiot, keep on spamming. then you guyz should just stop crying. What I need is an explanation from Hunter only >.>

I just noticed he comment in my thread before in here about selling of this 100FF wizz cleric
Old 08/18/2009, 03:32   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

xD 800M For 100 wizz 200k sp left are u kidding me ?
Old 08/18/2009, 09:49   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did stop writin.. And why you´re tellin me to get a life?
Look at you -.- Writin a "real-life-story" of what people could make a book.

Am I the only person on this forum who has to keep mouth shut then?
Just sayin what everyone else could say also (and there is lots of those people).

N for the char thing, I kno lotsa people who r sellin their chars, 95 and above, for 500-700m, because of different gold companies. Everyone doesnt just pick up the cheapest company, they pick the one which is reliable and the most comfortable for them..

N won´t start flamin, neither will you. My old account is being sold by a scammer at the moment, 95 s/s on Greece, n I just get furious when I see a new topic from him about the char. So kinda kno what u meant up ther, but still..
Old 08/18/2009, 09:54   #34

The Black Market: 32/0/11
stupid kids, i will post my msn conversation when i delete important info from it, u will see idiot.
Old 08/18/2009, 10:08   #35

HERE U ARE A FCKNG PIECE OF MY CONVERSATION WITH SMASHBROSS, SO SHUT THE FKCK UP
Old 08/18/2009, 10:20   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SmashBross is ******* SCAMER! You TO!
Old 08/18/2009, 10:59   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

frightener, I noticed you still haven't get your life yet. Still as nosy as ever. I ignored you, if you didn't notice it. All this while, I am not talking to you. So, why you not just get lost, like what I said, none of your business?

and about the char, I talked to his so-called friend a while ago. I noticed something seriously gone wrong. On 15th Aug, he posted in forum, he is selling the char. But his friend told me, he gave it to someone else. This is my chat with his friend a while ago:

who could have give away 100ff with 210k sp wizz cleric for free anyway. But, Hunter, you aware of this char, cuz you posted in my thread before. You won't manage to sell this char.
Old 08/18/2009, 11:08   #38

doesnt matter, i got buyer for 400 usd, but i want more XD
Old 08/18/2009, 11:56   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by frightener View Post
Ne... I keep my mind clear. If I say that I used 110$ on some account, that doesnt still say anythin what way I used my money off, does it?
Ur friend just comes and pops out here sayin some1 scammed him and ofc the person is the one who has written the thread... that is just... lmao.

Same goes here.
And somehow I knew you arselicker was gonna send something up here.
If something wasnt clear enough from what I said, then tell me.
But in PM preferrably. As I tried to tell your dearest friend (guess he didnt quite understand it).
Interesting how you still try to defend however there is no point in being rude toward me. If anyone is doin arselicking how you call it .. then it is you. I wonder why you anyway interfere by force into a case which has absolutely nothing to do with you.
If my "friend" pops up and calls him a scammer, then let those also get rid of it. This is none of your business. No question, Hunter seems trustable by his collected Marketpoints, and i also do NOT call him a scammer. However the different answers i got till now were pretty suspicious (which do not prove anything). And in my case .. yes she is a friend of mine, and yes she made a cruel mistake by trusting .. all i want to is a clear answer how he got the character, from which person he got it and also how the transaction has been made .. not much .. not less then this.
I guess everyone else would try to make profit out of a farmed and capped character if he gets it that cheap .. who wouldnt.
No offence, just counting a few facts and asked few questions .. thats all.
Old 08/18/2009, 12:34   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well.. N00bcake is right. I did made a cruel mistake by trusting. But honestly, I don't care about sro or this char anymore. Since I made this mistake, I don't mind losing it too. A scammed char is still a scammed char. No one can change the fact. I will make the info of this char public. The info of this scammed char "WenXiong" that selling in this thread now is :-

Id : boonseong101
secret answer : limyikhoe

XxXHuNTeRXxX, I know you are looking forward to gain some profit from this char, even though you are aware that it is scammed. This is a fact. Good luck hunter finding an idiot who buys it...And if u sell it i hope u dont waste the money for sro...may be get some english lessons or get a *****. Thx to Hunter, I don't waste money or time on sro anymore.

frightener, there is no point you are being rude here, since this thread is not yours, and again I say none of your business.
Old 08/18/2009, 12:37   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll trade a Level 95 FF to 100 warrior on Titan(Prem Silver, Named HammerOfGod) and a Level 95 3 gap Nuker s/s on Greece(Prem Silver, named Shoyong).. add me on msn if ur interested.. I use roby or krisss only! If they are busy/offline we wont trade until they are.

Old 08/18/2009, 14:39   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Char doesnt have gold, set is ****. Full +0 white. Chest 8 degree, head 9 degree, other stuff 10D. No accesory. Staff 94+3 white. **** %. And how you can offer 95FF + 95 for this ****? Rev6 shows old stuff.
Old 08/18/2009, 14:58   #43

not now, it has 10 degree complete set and it has 400 M left so shut the fck up and stop fckng me
Old 08/18/2009, 19:23   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Valencia iam still dont get it,why u dont make a chargeback,and this acc will be gone 4ever,if u ever bought silks u can do it
Old 08/18/2009, 19:35   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Do you acctep a Middleman ?
SRO_Thanker ?