Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Your Opinions

Discussion on Need Your Opinions within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need Your Opinions

I just got my Sieghart leveled to 59, but my armor is still a Dark Flame Set which is for a level 40. So I'm planning on getting an Epic Set this Gacha for my Sieghart but the armor looks ugly. So...........If you were me, would you still buy it despite it looking like that? I'm also thinking hard about it because its also a great chance to get that Kumi Pet. And also, does the Steampunk Savant Set look ugly to you?

P.S. What is the lvl requirement and stats of that Expedition Mask?

Thanks
Old 03/06/2011, 09:55   #2

hmmm.. yeah the clockwork set looks lame but what we really need is the stats that it gives.. the pet isn't fantastic but because you can get kumi with the purchasing reward then it became awesome..

so answer is: YES get the gacha and kumi with it..
expedition mask: most gacha completion rewards are level 0 requirement but im not sure about the stats though but it wouldn't be that bad since its from gacha reward..
Old 03/06/2011, 10:13   #3

its a really nice time to do gacha cause your expenses will be worth it since there is purchasing event too.. i tried the 2 sealed bead then 1 epic bead a while ago (march 6) and it worked. i got a lower armor
Old 03/06/2011, 10:21   #4

I have Steampunk Savant set for Sieghart, but not yet complete, don't have SS lower armor.. T_T
For me, it's not ugly. I only need the stats.

@wonderweiss I followed your stat property allocation guide.
Old 03/06/2011, 12:41   #5

eh? i got steampunk for my ryan, and i think it looks cool! if ur only after kumi buy something else.

EDIT:
i never touched the darn expedition mask. yuck!
Old 03/06/2011, 16:30   #6

does it look ugly?
for me its not... i think it depend on the character that wears it and seeing the executioner with gears looks so "baduy" and the fact that the Selion set looks very cool (w/o the wings)
but if you cant let go of your Dark Flame set. its up to you...
TPAM is right... buy something else...
Old 03/06/2011, 16:35   #7

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
After clockwork, it will be Chester set. Both are ugly...
Old 03/06/2011, 16:54   #8

@Taec - no! gambler set looks cool! only the shield made it look stupid coz it looks like a wallclock that turned into wristwatch, lol! XD

@TS - for me i like it and the pet is pretty cool and effective, but it's up to you there will always be next gacha,

its either, buy the gacha set now and your siegeheart will get monstrous stat or patiently wait and hope for a good looking set..
Old 03/07/2011, 06:49   #9

people have different taste regarding the looks.. clockwork set looked lame coz there were other awesome sets compared to it.. selion, karapis and victorian sets were way cooler than this but who really gives a **** about looks if you have imba stats..

you may not have killer looks but atleast you have killer stats to boot.. ^_^
Old 03/07/2011, 07:36   #10

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
^thats kinda true. alright, TS you decide on your own
Old 03/07/2011, 10:54   #11

pinakamgndang gacha set n nkita q ung mga nauna ung kla kerby at twinky siegfried set yta un(sori d q alam ung spellieng nya) astig nun cloak nun isa s mga gacha nun prang ung nemesis cloak wing type pro cloak lng mgnda nman ang gacha set ngaun pro sbi nga ng lhat nsa sau p dn yn qng kukunin m un o hndi
Old 03/07/2011, 11:09   #12

sa tingin niyo po maganda ba ung gacha set ngayon sa mage?
Old 03/07/2011, 12:20   #13

^maganda lahat naman ata gacha set maganda :P at mataas pa stats
Old 03/07/2011, 13:01   #14

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
You must decide whether you will base in the stats or in the look of the armor you want.
Thanks
1 User