Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Just Silkroad(vsro pserver) SUN12D WEAPONS

Discussion on [WTS] Just Silkroad(vsro pserver) SUN12D WEAPONS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Just Silkroad(vsro pserver) SUN12D WEAPONS

Fcking rollback...i lost all of weapon...

This thread can be closed
Old 01/30/2012, 10:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Worst Server!
Last night they made a roleback and everything (silk, lvl, items) that u earned during the last week is gone!
This PServer is the biggest scam on earth.
U shouldn't join it anymore!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
A way to renovate the Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new. After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers) I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing...
Renovate Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.
09/18/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new. After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers) I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing...
Silkroad 11degree weapons (European)
09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Shield JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online Cleric Rod JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online Bard JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online Crossbow JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online Warlock Rod JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online