Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem

Discussion on [Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem

Hi,
I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so
Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist
Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ?
Thank you in advance xraider

sorry for my english
Old 09/24/2011, 16:32   #2

can man explain how u make server in English please or Arabic
Old 09/24/2011, 16:46   #3

I've find that if i put server to hidden my game start normally, but i can't see my server in serverlist, and when i keep game launch and i put back serv to operating my game crash ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A way to renovate the Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new. After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers) I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing...
Renovate Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.
09/18/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new. After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers) I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing...
[Request] Need help with Vsro files database.
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Can some one help me to creat a DB for vsro files? Teamviewer help or smth. Here is many guide's in epvpers, but i can't understand. Im noob, but i need help. I will be grateful if someone help me. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Problem with vsro files
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys,my friend open server.Everyone can login with hamachi etc.But he cant login with him computer.He tried normal account working well(working for other ppl) But he stuck at loading screen. Any idea?
[Request Help] Problem opening of VSRO server files have a picture
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Problem with server files I open the GLOBAL MANAGER look what it appears Please help help! screen shot : http://www.siz.co.il/my/chzzq2dwjzyg.bmp ??HELPP PLSS HELPP PLSS