Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB char Argent on any server

Discussion on WTB char Argent on any server within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB char Argent on any server

with 1.2m sp pm me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and send price i pay $ and cheap
Old 04/07/2011, 22:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide: The Argent Tournament
04/16/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This guide is written from Alliance POV, I will try and create a Horde POV guide soon. Note: All tournament quests appear under the “Tournament” category in your Questlog. Head north into Icecrown, to the Tournament’s Starting Area (69,28) and inside the building here to speak to Justicar Mariel Trueheart. Accept from her “The Blastbolt Brothers” and “The Argent Tournament” When this is done turn in the Blastbolt Brothers (A goblin near the south end of the Tournament staging...
Argent tournament money in 3.1
04/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Hello so as some of you guys know in the next patch there will be a argent tournament. In this tournament you will able to get Champion's Seal - Item - World of Warcraft. If you get 40 of this item you can buy a pet and this pet are BOE wich means you can save them and sell them when the tournament isent enable anymore or you can sell it directly when you get them. Some of these pets are really cool and i think alot of people will try to get all of them and there is about 10 of them so...
The Argent Tournament Walkthrough
03/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Please, enjoy this Walkthrough. To view the images in bigger size, just click on them. I. Getting to the Argent Tournament Grounds http://www.murlocqueen.info/wp-content/uploads/20 09/02/argenttourneylocation.jpg To get to the Argent Tournament Grounds, you must fly up into Icecrown, and past Sindragosa’s Fall. There, you will find a Coliseum not yet built. Originally, it is supposed to be that a flight master tells you to go to this place, but it seems to not be implemented yet. So...
Argent Dawn RUF farmen.
07/07/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Alsoooo mit der "Taktik" kann man mit nem guten raid (TS, Equip @Bwl,....) viel Ruf machen (ca. 5-6k/h). Was ihr machen müsst: -Geht in ein Land wo eine Invasion ist. -Bringt einen Splitter auf 0%. -Klickt alle 1 NPC an. -Lasst 1 runterzählen (3;2;1; KLICK). -Lasst die Tanks die 20-30 Geister killen. - 50Ruf / Geist.
Fast Argent Dawn Reputation
05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
We all know Naxxramas is coming out soon, and you may need Argent Dawn for it. Perhaps quests, shoulder resistance, whatever. You'll need only 4 people. A warrior with Thorium Shield Spike(Must have) and you'll need Challenging Shout up. A healer with decent mana regen. A mage or druid to decurse. And any other class you pick. First of all, hope you have some patience. Do a Scholo run as normal, your goal is to get to Jandice's room so you can fight Jandice. Pull her out of the room...