Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updating Error

Discussion on Updating Error within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i have problem when i try update client, it looks like this:

What i need to do now?
Thanks

EDIT:
I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package and i used zip-deflate compression method and i have still same error, C++ Runtime Error.

If someone can help me, so pls tell what to do

Problem Fixed ^^
Problem was when i patched, i rename to ps0057.patch after i pack to zip file, when i rename it in -zip it work good.
Topic close. Thanks :]
Old 05/11/2010, 17:48   #2

Good work and thanks for posting back.
Old 05/12/2010, 01:09   #3

i still have the same error dont know y?
Old 02/16/2012, 21:18   #4

how to work with update some one give a toturial video please ?
Old 02/17/2012, 02:17   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977

Please don't bring back from the underworld these kind of threads that have been resting in peace for such a long time...

To do an update all you -basically- need is LPH's data tool, check in there, I do not really get why is that for everything people want videos, it feels way better when you work to get things done
Thanks
1 User