Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing files

Discussion on Bypassing files within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Bypassing files

Good afternoon or good night.
lately there has been a lot of file diversion. so I decided to create this site
There you will find the names of the real shaiya developers. on the same site where there are reports of deviations from the CT and others.

if you are a developer and want your name on the list send me a message.

remembering that this site aims to try to combat the diversion of our work.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2021, 17:09   #2

Could you translate your site to english please?
Old 03/13/2021, 17:09   #3

translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmondeo20 View Post
Could you translate your site to english please?
translation has already been done
Old 03/14/2021, 03:23   #4

[DEV] XtremeShaiya has price's that seem to good to be true. And has zero reference. He is offering out of this world features. I pmed him about a month ago to test him. He would not agree to any middle man and pushed the money for me to send him really hard. I also learned today that he was going around recently saying i was one his customers trying to use my name to scam others which is a lie i never sent him any money. Do you have any proof of his work at all? Also out of respect for this dev... there is one person that is one of the most famous devs in the community verfied to me that he is indeed a scammer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2021, 02:02   #5

fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspade View Post
[DEV] XtremeShaiya has price's that seem to good to be true. And has zero reference. He is offering out of this world features. I pmed him about a month ago to test him. He would not agree to any middle man and pushed the money for me to send him really hard. I also learned today that he was going around recently saying i was one his customers trying to use my name to scam others which is a lie i never sent him any money. Do you have any proof of his work at all? Also out of respect for this dev... there is one person that is one of the most famous devs in the community verfied to me that he is indeed a scammer.

I don't know who to believe anymore. the members of the discord tell me that he is trustworthy.
do you have evidence of any fraud of his?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2021, 21:09   #6

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos233 View Post
I don't know who to believe anymore. the members of the discord tell me that he is trustworthy.
do you have evidence of any fraud of his?

he trust seller and they talking lie about him.
Old 03/29/2021, 18:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmSonyDA View Post
he trust seller and they talking lie about him.
Xdddddddd give me your discord i have ep8 lmao

Tags
game.exe, newmounts, ps_game, ps_game.exe, shaiya