Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upcomming EP4 Classic Server

Discussion on Upcomming EP4 Classic Server within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upcoming EP4 Classic Server

Greetings,
It's been a while that people were asking and discussing how good those times were, when we had balanced classes, pure PvE system and also great PvP.
We basically need your opinion on how to make a concept for Episode 4 shaiya server, one that would attract old school players as much as possible.
The title says it will be a Classic server, that means there wont be any custom items other than the already existant EP4 ones.
Feel free to pm me on discord or drop your discord tag so I may add you on a group where we discussing about it.
Regards,
Phreak.
Old 09/15/2018, 18:28   #2

Eddie#5078
Old 09/15/2018, 19:16   #3

another copy idea server? its to much copy server now. much better make own idea so people can choose your game server. this tips only.
Old 09/15/2018, 19:26   #4

@ I am not sure what you mean by "copy idea server" because according to the original post, the guy wants to make a classic episode 4 server so the only thing he is going to copy is OS itself the way it was back then. If that's "copying" for you then every single server out there is indeed a copy of OS with some or no tweaks at all. I am not trying to argue with you but just don't get what you actually mean, apologies if I misunderstood.
Cheers!
Old 09/15/2018, 21:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
@ I am not sure what you mean by "copy idea server" because according to the original post, the guy wants to make a classic episode 4 server so the only thing he is going to copy is OS itself the way it was back then. If that's "copying" for you then every single server out there is indeed a copy of OS with some or no tweaks at all. I am not trying to argue with you but just don't get what you actually mean, apologies if I misunderstood.
Cheers!
actually episode 4 is not from OS this from korean server also if they build server they need their own idea dont tell me idea is same from other ep4 server now.

grinding + farming + x1 x2 x10 x11 also before you unlock UM MODE you need to get 40. so many server like this so why you will open with the same idea? if theirs already server like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2018, 18:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
actually episode 4 is not from OS this from korean server also if they build server they need their own idea dont tell me idea is same from other ep4 server now.

grinding + farming + x1 x2 x10 x11 also before you unlock UM MODE you need to get 40. so many server like this so why you will open with the same idea? if theirs already server like that.
If you have nothing else to say other than bashing you are free to stand on the waiting line with the others that think I give a **** about their negativity.
Also, which server exactly is Ep4? Cause from what I see all of them like calling them selves Ep4 but they are 4.5.
Cya folk.
Old 09/16/2018, 18:31   #7

actually that is not bashing you i tell you what is the reality now. i know you have good developer that you pay like nubness then nubness has so many idea about shaiya so can ask him.
Old 09/16/2018, 18:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
actually that is not bashing you i tell you what is the reality now. i know you have good developer that you pay like nubness then nubness has so many idea about shaiya so can ask him.
What you said makes no sense.
I have side developers and I give them credits. I dont see any issue about that. Not like everyone in here working on their own. Now, lets just drop the off topic.