Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 15x server, upcomming. OPENBETA Atm

Discussion on New 15x server, upcomming. OPENBETA Atm within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 15x server, upcomming. OPENBETA Atm

The server is in a open beta stage. Check it out! !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New upcomming conquer servers!
10/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi guys, just curious about good up and comming private servers for CO2.0 I'd like to know if there are any great private servers out there that are quite new with great quality and are trying to build a higher player rate. Ones that are bugless or close to bugless and have all or most of the content working. Also a medium to high exp/gold rate with CP's obtainable in-game, by voteing or both. I hope this thread will help others looking for similar gameplay aswell. Q's - "Do you...
Aion Openbeta
09/03/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
The Aion open beta starts 06.09.09 - 13.09.09 Focus: Elyos and Asmodian Level 1-30 Home | Aion™ Fantasy MMORPG see you guys ingame then ;)
[New Server] SupremeCo (OpenBeta)
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 29 Replies
It's a brand new server blah blah blah Hamachi based right now. Dedi server will be set up when source is complete. We need staff and testers and mostly i would love a coder to help me. Server Info: Its a Pvp server. leveling is easy. Getting your weapons is easy, making your items super 2soc is easy but getting +5 and higher will be a bit of a challenge. Ninja is allowed only for staff. I'm learning to code atm, if i ever get good i wud like to add pirates lol yes its based on lotf...