Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone to help me with the xampp databases

Discussion on Someone to help me with the xampp databases within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Someone to help me with the xampp databases

I need to configure the server with xampp, I want it to register and everything. someone help me
Old 06/29/2017, 08:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello, Please be more specific, what do you want to do with xampp? The registration system? A panel? ... There are tutorials and everything within reach here. It is a matter of searching.

The time I use xampp it was better to use version 5.6.11, Other versions do not connect to the database..
Closed Thread

Tags
create server., server, shaiya, xampp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy[GUIDE] to make MuWeb 0.9 & Xampp + secure Xampp
06/28/2011 - Private Server - 11 Replies
http://i2.tinypic.com/869d9jc.jpg MuWeb 0.9 Okei i made an easy guide ..Some of people might find it hard. In order to install MuWeb 0.9 You have to use xampp (unless you want to install Zend Optimizer manual on the other webservers like easyphp,apache and so, I prefer xampp so this guide is based on xampp)
[Help] Upgrading the Databases.
06/03/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey community, I was wondering who will explain how to upgrade the Databases from 4.5 to Ep 5, I have the databases, also I know that you need an .exe, but not too sure which one. So Could anyone point me in the right direction or supply a copy of their own? Many thanks! Update* I have the Ep.5 ps_game.exe
[Help] Upgrading the Databases.
05/30/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
hey community. I was wondering if anyone could help me with upgrading my databases from 4.5 (fully working) to an Ep.5 database I have the ps_game.exe for Ep5 i'm just confused on how to make the updates Many thanks
[Help]Databases.
07/26/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all... I installed and configured the centos and wmare and they are working i think... Now what is left is to configure the SQL server... And there the problem began... I don't have any databases for cabal... Can somebody tell me where can i get databases or download?