Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep 4.5 NPC.SData

Discussion on Ep 4.5 NPC.SData within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ep 4.5 NPC.SData

I've found already a Item.SData and Monster.SData but cannot found NPC.SData anywhere, if someone have it I will be grateful.
Old 05/27/2017, 12:44   #2

Wait, why are you asking about a .SData who is directly into the ep4.5 client? You don't have to found anything, all the .SData are directly implemented in the client.
Old 06/13/2017, 23:55   #3

The Sdata files are in your data.sah file inside your Shaiya folder. Use Lilprohackers tool to Extract the files and then you have all the files you need to move on .

Lilprohackers tool :
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deutsche Item.Sdata /Skill.Sdata /Monster.Sdata
05/27/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
hey.. ich bin auf der suche nach den wie oben stehenden s.data´s.. ich habe alles scho durchsucht.. kann jedoch nichts finden :/ dank im vorraus.
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
[REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata
06/13/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Can somebody help me with a SDATA decryptor and a episode 5 npcquest.sdata that is decrypted?
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!