Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

Looking for Graphic designer Shaiya

Discussion on Looking for Graphic designer Shaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Graphic designer Shaiya

Looking for Graphics designer

Hey,

We're in need of a Graphics designer/Logo Designer to create a logo and few custome loading backgrounds for our P'Server Shaiya which is currently under development.

We are looking for serious designers only, with good knowledges, so please contact me if anyone here is one!

We'll give 20$ via PayPal and 5000 DP [when the server will be open] valued at 100$

Old 04/19/2015, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,205

^

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« wrong section plz delete | Shaiya OffLine »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a graphic designer
03/02/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for a graphic designer to do some simple work. Please pm me. Price: 25 e*gold (The work is really simple)
[Buying] Graphic Designer to do me something
03/16/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Graphic Designers, I would like something like this but, not exactly the same and with my name. http://i.epvpimg.com/gISRf.gif If someone could make me like that, it will be appreciated. I will pay e*gold according to the work. Contact me :
Hello - new graphic designer
03/13/2013 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
:)Hello guys! I'm new here. I will help this community with different graphic designs (website design, signature, avatars, icons, forum ranks, digital painting, logo design, mascot design etc.) requested by users.
Looking for a graphic designer!
08/29/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
hiya, im looking for a graphic designer to help me design interface and armors. :mofo: skype:adm.dream
web designer/Graphic designer looking for work
08/24/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hey everyone I recently took a break from dekaron/2moons but i have alot of time on my hand atm to put it to some good use to dedicated people. i worked with a few server as a and but im not really into that anymore just making servers looking more professional and so on so if you are interested in making your server stand out and capture peoples eyes hit me up.