Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What's wrong: my laptop or the internet or something else?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation What's wrong: my laptop or the internet or something else?

Hi friends,
I asked this question in the shaiya forums but nobody replied. But I think here I may get replies as I see that you people are computer experts. I am playing shaiya on my laptop (Dell inspiron 15, 3GB RAM) which is having Vista. I am sharing a wireless LAN connection(internet is 2MBps) in my hostel and get average signal strength. The problem is that when I play Shaiya, the game suddenly stops, saying: connection with the server is disconnected Error code 0. Please tell me what is causing it and how to fix it.
Thank you.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,060
Did you try to connect to the internet with a network cable? Because when many people use the same wireless connection it can happen that the internet get overloaded and disconnect for a second.

Old   #3

The modem is at such a place that I cannot use a network cable. Is there no other way out of this problem?